Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. V

Are we too bitter or are we just realistic?

There's definitely a lot of bitterness in this forum. There's plenty of posters here who write off the vast majority of women in the US. It'd be challenging to have good interactions with women if you start with that opinion. There's still some good advice here though at times.
  2. V

When to utilize money (if you have it) in dating

taiyuu_otoko: interesting to see that success rates were similar with cheaper and more expensive dates A few comments still seem to be hung up on the money aspect. In terms of getting laid, continuing to date someone, there's nothing wrong with using what you have. zekko: I think your point is...
  3. V

Do you think older female DA is being spiteful in prosecuting male teacher who married student?

38 year old teacher banging a 18 year old student. Sorry but hat's a clear breach of trust regards his job as a teacher. It's also way too much of an age gap for a relationship. If she was a few years older, I'd say no problem (say she was 21, 22) At 18, she is just after coming out of high...
  4. V

When to utilize money (if you have it) in dating

Doesn't affect me anymore as I'm married but a topic that I've always had niggling doubts over. When I was single, I took a fair amount of advice on this forum to heart about not spending too much on early dates. I would typically have gone to a bar for a first date. Wouldn't have gone to super...
  5. V

Do You Guys Enjoy LTRs?

I think I can relate a bit to what you mention samspade i'm now married and do get on fine with my wife. You're not talking about LTRs that are constant struggles but ones where they go smoothly for the most part and there's no major issues. It's tough in this scenario to know if you should be...
  6. V

POF Experiment

OP at least you have persistence :) Personally I would think you're being too pushy but to each their own. HB8 and HB7 haven't completely flaked on you so there's still some potential chance of meeting up with them. One thing I would say, what's with scheduling first meet ups at times like...
  7. V

need advice: 30 year old HB9 wants marriage and children

To reiterate my point "In November 2014 I met an HB9 at a mall in D.C (cold approaching). At the time she was 28 years old (she turned 30 last October)" They may not have psychically in the same place for long but they have had some sort of contact going for 2 years. Thats's definitely enough...
  8. V

need advice: 30 year old HB9 wants marriage and children

Everyone is so quick to go negative. She's not looking to get married tomorrow. She wants reassurance that you're interested in a long term relationship. You've been communicating in some form for over a year. It's a legitimate question. Only you can decide if you want a serious relationship...
  9. V

Dating Divorced Women (with no kids)

I'd agree with MatureDJ Some seriously contradictory advice in here. Unless you're dating someone who's 22 or younger they're going to have some "history" People are complaining about her being in a relationship for 8 years. The alternative would be being single for 8 years which would be a...
  10. V

Normal Chick Behavior

I despair sometimes about some of the guys here. My current girlfriend displays "normal" behavior. Things might not work out between us but that similar to Knight's Cross would be due to dealbreaker type issues. Furthermore, I know plenty of women who for the most part treat their guys well. I...
  11. V

She needs space...where did it go wrong??

Sandow, like others, you've gotten some overly harsh replies here. I agree that you were too available but at the end of the day, that's not as massive as people here are making out. At least not when the girl is saying she loves you more than anyone she has ever loved. This to me is the...
  12. V

FR: My worst date in maybe ever?

huh, in the last few months, I've banged two girls on a first date from a dinner date. That's not bad. BeyondCharm, I hear ya. Would have been the best thing to do. I mean I knew then and there that it was done. I knew another guy at the comedy club but still I shouldn't have let that affect...
  13. V

FR: My worst date in maybe ever?

I've had worse dates when I was a complete braindead with women. However this date is the worst I've had since I became some bit alright with women. I'd been doing fairly well over the past few months so it was about time some bad luck came my way. So I met this girl in a pub / club two...
  14. V

Screwed up sexual value system

Worry would be the wrong word. This is more a question of curiosity.
  15. V

Virgin women in their late 20's?

I'd go with being some bit messed up. You're right, it isn't really a good thing in terms that a normal guy will be happy to hear it. They may be that guys inking that's what guys like to hear but really at their age its a bit immature to be playing that game.
  16. V

Screwed up sexual value system

Ok, I've encountered this often enough over the past few months that I need to get straight what constitutes normal. My belief system about sexual order as it were went something like Dancing / Gridning and making out being on a par. Feeling up Handjob Oral Sex Sex I've encountered a good few...
  17. V

Marriage - Show me Successful Examples

I think the problem most people here have with marriage is when it ends badly. If I have say a 12 year marriage and it dissolves somewhat amicably (both people fell out of love but maintain enough respect for each other to split up without causing ruination), that to me would have been a...
  18. V

3yr relationship now ending

Wow what a *****. Dude you're way better off without a girl who ditches you at the first bump in the road.
  19. V

Does society give men any value in the dating game??

Make me wait for what??? Thats my whole point, I've banged both these women and they're both playing very similar "play it cool" game. I don't get the point of it. That's what I'm asking. Warrior76 you're saying women can still expect to get chased just as hard after the sex stage. Regards...
  20. V

Does society give men any value in the dating game??

This is probably a rant but hopefully it also raises a good point. I guess I fundamentally don't understand the american dating process. Nowadays, it seems expected for the guy to keep chasing for every step?? I'm basing this off the girls I've dated the last while. My understanding in...