Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

Does anybody live in Phoenix AZ?

For a place that isn't part of the entertainment industry - there is a good amount of very attractive girls. Lot's of hot blondes and latin girls. In case someone didn't mention it: it's HOT.
  2. D

Chris Angel - Mindfreak

If it's on TV, it's a good chance that they're just actors.
  3. D

To the Recorders/Musicians/Engineers

I place my mic right up next to the grille. Try different placement for different sounds.
  4. D

To the Recorders/Musicians/Engineers

I use a SM58 for vocals. When I record my amp, I just take the top off. If I'm not mistaken, a SM57 is basically a SM58 without the top.
  5. D

Anchorman's Bulk Journal

Too fancy. Just do heavy bench, deads and squats. And eat, eat, eat, eat, eat.
  6. D

I just figured out the deadlift form

I think my deadlift form has been off too. I just figured out yesterday why my chin ups and bent over rows weren't having much effect also. I've mostly been using my arms and shoulders to do the lifting.
  7. D

O...M...G... hottest chick ever?

As opposed to a heavily photoshopped/hollywood lighting and makeup team photo? Calling that a nineteen is insanity. No, really. Someone defending that as almost twice as beautiful as a ten is just rediculous. Her outfit was her choice. It shows she has zero style/sex appeal without a...
  8. D

Bleh. http://www.celebrityhack.com/images/scarlett-johansson-nose-ring.jpg
  9. D

This thread is full of fail. A ten requires: Young, symmetrical face with a well-developed, curvy body. http://images.google.com/images?client=safari&rls=en&q=veronica+zemanova&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi http://www.geocities.com/paulina_porizkova_pictures/paulina_porizkova.html
  10. D

Strippers on muscles vs skinny

Attraction isn't a choice. Their are a lot of buttons that can be pushed to create it, no matter if you have a good body or not. But you have to have some massive, tight game if you're in a room full of pretty boys and you're fat or a twig. It can be done though. If you're skinny but pretty -...
  11. D

Masculine Role Models in Films

I'm gonna have to agree with some of these choices but also take issue with the context. I have great success creating attraction as the steely-loner type (Clint type of character). Works really well. I've had an HB come up to me at the orthodontist while I was being worked on and she told me I...
  12. D

AFC keeps buying my gf gifts!

Both guys are getting tooled. When it gets ugly (it will), you're gonna be the AFC drama cleaning crew.
  13. D

Workout order

As a hardgainer that bulked up, a couple of tips that worked for me: Stick with Squat, Deadlift, incline Bench. The only supplemental exercise I do are chin/pull ups because my lats could use some more work. I do squats and deadlifts at the beginning of the workout. I use to do bench first...
  14. D

A shot at love with tila tequila

It's phony - scripted.
  15. D

how tight do you tie your shoes?

Crocs are gangsta
  16. D

Co-Founder of Google to get married to a hottie.

She's cute. Kinda looks like Natasha Henstridge (chick from Species) in the first link. The second link - not so much.
  17. D

Pantera

Dime is one of my all time fav guitarist. Just love the band. BUT, I don't buy into their tough guy, hardcore image. It was all calculated and ripped off from another band. They were a glam hairband before they made the move to the brutal sound they are now known for...
  18. D

Does anyone here wear Braces?

I'll second the Invisaligns. Got's to have a decent grill :D
  19. D

Doc ordered me off of Preworkout supps

I've used some other brands over the past couple years, no problem. But since I tried this stuff, I started to get chest pains. Oh well, back to basics again, I guess.
  20. D

A girl here, any questions?

Jesus H. Christ. If you want women's advice - talk to your mom. Or go to the masf forum - there's a women's section there. I like that sosuave is still a temple of testosterone.