Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. J

Is there a DJ forum tailored for black guys?

For warrior74 http://playersupreme.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=494903 No Solomon sosuave is pretty wack. Just look at the topics posted on the forum. "girl doesnt return phone calls" or all the flake stories. Youll never see that on supreme's site. Look how long ive been here & how few...
  2. J

Warning: DO NOT ESCALATE IN DAY GAME + corrupt cops

Logical player, i can applaud what youre trying to do here, God knows this place they call sosymp needs it. Thats why, if you look at my post history i stopped coming here for a long long time. Too many wise cracking, internet nerds sitting from behind their computers who have no power in their...
  3. J

What do you think of ways of keeping girls at hand without getting into LTRs

Ive never been in long term relationship only jumpoffs. Im not advocate for LTR. & with post in quotes, thats not how women work buddy. I know some r under the belief that "if all u wanna do is hit that ass, just say it, be bold, she might be down" but thats not gonna be that many. & u...
  4. J

arrested for being a male

If u go to Lane or one of those schools, that other hs in bedstuy that all the kids from bushwick go to, harrasment is very serious, they usually dont keep both people in the school. They usually take 48 hours to investigate allegations, determine what actually happend, then take action after...
  5. J

What do you think of ways of keeping girls at hand without getting into LTRs

Ok you need to decide what you really want. If you are not ready to settle down you need to stop with these good girls. You need to go after the attention *****s with the myspace & facebook & ****. These girls are fair game, they deserve to get played, good girls dont deserve all that pain...
  6. J

arrested for being a male

posted by Jtrain 289 i just got arrested from school for a girl saying that i sexually harassesed her and the whole school knows about it i didnt even touch but they just said i did i was dancing around her in a sexual way though but didnt touch her. Now iam at home on suspension what do you...
  7. J

how to maintain fvck buddy if she wants more

How long have u had her? You can't keep these girls around 4ever unless you lie to them. If you want to be upfront & honest about just wanting a jumpoff situation with her, thats cool for about 3 - 4 mos. After that shes gonna either catch feelings for you, or hook up with another dude. Thats...
  8. J

how do you get a gf to get an abortion?

You could try but you can't count on it, be prepared to take responsibility because its her decision. And guy, if and when you get her to have the abortion she will most likely not wanna **** with you again. I hope this chick doesnt have the abortion though. Can i try to convince you to not...
  9. J

What about the "Booty Call" Damages

king flex vs supreme This is Walter or tua25874 i havent signed onto this site in a long time. it said my last visit was 08-06-06 god damn. Mistake How is this proof that Supreme rips off of tariq. Also supreme has his ebooks that he has put out. I listen to both of these guys and...
  10. J

asperger syndrome/autsim

not excuse/ a reason Its not an excuse its a reason: I dont act clingy, dont talk about other guys, we laugh and have good convo. Girls place me in the just friends category for a reason. People, not knowing me for a min, will question me if im a virgin/ever had a gf. Could be nervousness...
  11. J

asperger syndrome/autsim

turn off for women my girl-friend says i come across like anxious and nervous. N i told her its cuz of that and alot of that tripping nervous behavior you try to keep down, but it just comes out naturally. Then she asked if i ever had gf, i told her no, no action, never been more than...
  12. J

asperger syndrome/autsim

I dont know if any body on this site knows about asperger syndrome/autism. I got it, its mostly males that get it. That affects social behavior. When i was growing up that **** was the worst, that made me a outcast. So needless to say, no girls in high school. But after high school its not as...
  13. J

Need help on putting g in "game"

if all you know how to do is act like friend i understand that "just have fun"... "be natural" ... its that when i "be natural" and dont think, i act like a friend. I also have form of autism, when i was growing up, i had worse signs of it, but now its subtle. But still, that **** might turn...
  14. J

Need help on putting g in "game"

I read dj bible and didnt see anything on this. Ive been fz by a bunch a girls at my school, and girls i meet outta nowhere, i just end up calling them and chasing after them. Its annoying. Its probably cuz i dont know how to flirt and/or express interest and make a move. Most of stuff i read...
  15. J

Mexican, Indian, Asian and Arab Men

White Black men What ive seen, from here in NYC and my univ is this--> -White guys got this look that measures to American standard of beauty. For example Bradd Pitt, is considered best looking. The pointy nose, white skin, european eyes, straight blonde/brown hair, is standard. The...
  16. J

P#ssy On A Pedestal

Everything we do is ***** on a Pedastal Alot of the ideas on this site about AM status and **** are putting ***** on a pedestal. Saying to urself "i am the prize" , "i will never let a women walk all over me" and being a challenge, and c + f and neg hits... is all for that. If women liked the...
  17. J

Women dont Need men for ****

open to criticism I said this in my last post 1 day ago, i didnt feel like i had to go there again. But this is from my perspective and my situation. My situation growing up was very bad, in high school, i was considered loser, so i fixed that from the inside out. So now i kinda had to reform...
  18. J

(4) AM claim to never supplicate to the p***y and not need it. and all the no masturbation posts, all they do is make the woman's vagina more valueble to you. AM spends most of his time thinking of the formula to getting more *****. All the techniques C+F, neg hits, following seduction formula...
  19. J

Also another thing thats different about NYC and the rest of States. In NYC most guys are self preserving, a challenge, and think of themselves as the ****, have very masculine mannerisms and personality. So here, just being a challenge and playing her out, doesnt mean ****. Its just what...
  20. J

Luke Skywalker, a woman's primal need is attention, a mans primal need is sexual play. Love and appreaciation from a relationship is highest of attention, its hard to get that for them, they cant get that from any relationship, only a guy they really love. I dun wanna sound narcisist but i...