Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

Comfortable Feeling Sexy?!

yO... Been a minute since I suaved it. Maybe even a few years, lol. But... happen to dip in here, to use the vBulletin code for a biz post I'm about to blast out to 100k forums. Anyways... thought I'd help a brutha out, and respond (if its still relevant, seeing that your post is from...
  2. D

Girlfriend made out with another guy while we were on a break, should I take her back

You sound like a young playa. Don't trip on this. You broke up w. her... babydoll got faded, and was feeling another cat emotionally, thus acted physically. Could have been half-contributed to the state you caused in her. Oh well... don't trip. You only lose ground as a male, if you...
  3. D

I'm ****ing pissed at my friend.

Second that. Why you b!tching him out like a lil b!tch!? So he didn't want to work w. YOUR plans, and your getting pissy. Grow the fvck up! You want ***** on you terms? Go get a fvckin job, make some skrill, and get your own damn car. He can do whatever the fvck he wants, on his...
  4. D

Should I send flowers to my ex?

Your trippin, sending her those roses. A. She's your X B. She's out of state C. Your already fvckin her, when she returns. D. Why you spending money on some sh!t that doesn't need it!? You could have texted her a simple ; ) wink. Then went out and dropped 40 bucks at a bar w. a...
  5. D

ah jeez, single mom..

Disagree. The way is always through her. You don't want to establish anything more than what it is. Especially in this situation. I'm not a fan of single mom's. But my homey swear's by them. He has 2 regular FB mom's right now. Says there no BS... horny as fvck... and always busy w...
  6. D

Need a frekin fast answer now plz

hahahaaa... listen to the Jerk. He's hittin the nail on th head.
  7. D

EFT for Inner Game (AA, Etc)

None taken. I've just heard a lot of success stories in regards to EFT. Haven't tried it myself... but some of the theories I've read, in the mechanics of it, seemed plausible. So along w. that, and the success stories... thought it still valuable to post. Especially with the focus of...
  8. D

Insecurities

Nasman bro... your goin up against the wrong heads. Spend more than a month here, and see whats up. Everywoman's... good post. It incredibly important to shed light on the fact, that women, especially HB's can be incredibly insecure. They're entire apparatus of attraction is more on a...
  9. D

I have the KEY to what EVERY SINGLE WOMAN WANTS

LMAO... I love it! Your such a twit. The first sentance you mock me through a few mispelled words. Hinging my entire intelligence on it. (The weakest angle in online debates by the way, but I can't blame you, in that you have nothing else, as well as limited resources upstairs). Anyways... then...
  10. D

First of all... the response you quoted, I was not talking to you, but Mr._Red_Neck. Second... I was agreeing w. you! In that peeps need to contribute some positivity! But in response to your post...This is the last time I'm going to tell you! Go read my past 600+ posts. 90% of them are...
  11. D

EFT for Inner Game (AA, Etc)

Sup!? So I just came across this website... www.innergametapping.com Its about using EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) for inner-game issues. Approach Anxiety, Confidence, and any emotional issues hindering your game. A few of you might know the guy Magnus. He's been around the community...
  12. D

Don Juan How Many Girls Have You Done Survey Results Are In

^^^ Like I've been saying! ...finally another sensible voice of reason!
  13. D

hahahaaa... has Nasman come around?! Agreed Nasman... my sentiment exactly. (did I spell that right? lol... don't want Merriam-Webster to wage half his war on a few mispelled words, written in disgusted angst) As far as your base-level pychological persuasion goes, to get my pic again...
  14. D

Don Juan How Many Girls Have You Done Survey Results Are In

LMAO. Remember, this is coming from Nasman. I wish I was a virgin again, my first time SUCKED!
  15. D

How do i look ?

Don't listen to Nasman. He's a tool. You can tell where his understanding of game is, cause he's giving you a limited (thus negative) frame to work from. Looks don't matter as much to women. FACT! (granted they do their thing, but... its a whole other paradigm of attraction in their eyes) So...
  16. D

Really... no ****!? Thought he was Eskimo! Anyways... thanks for the clarification that rap isn't black. I guess you truly do live up to your name. Might want to look up the word "predominantly" though. Which it is, predominantly an extension of black culture. And most everyone can agree on...
  17. D

Play this game and lose your virginity.....

Biggest Fan... thats me, lol! I'll be the first one to shed a tear, when your inevitable banning comes. Know that. And with threads like "Truth or Dare" as being insight into the game and how to be a DJ, how could I not show up. Your world class man. Still waiting on your "spin the bottle"...
  18. D

First Time Sex Problems!

Called out! Anyways... if your seriously trippin from this. Don't sweat it. Learn how to a jimmy on, and then try probing again. You'll find the sweetness. Peace'
  19. D

Hahahahaaa... Rightright. Seriously bro... your not livin up to your name (again!). Don't mind this fool pimpin, he has a serious race bone up his arse. So when you esteem a predominantly black fasion, as value... his neck burns. To think that the height of Rap was early to mid 90's...
  20. D

Play this game and lose your virginity.....

Agreed! Nasman... you realize you just posted Truth or Dare in a DonJuan forum, right!? LMAO :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :up: nice1. True pimp sh!t. I can't wait for your spin the bottle thread. :p You might have gotten a slice of pvssy here and there, but you still have MUCH to learn about...