Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

The Cartography Of Hell

I don't come to this forum much anymore, but with posts like yours I think I shall start again. An amazing piece of writing, really an eye opener. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
  2. S

The Moment You've All Been Waiting For, I Dumped My Gf.

There are some really great pieces of advice in this topic. Keep in mind that you MUST NOT go back to her. Delete her s/n, delete her myspace, dont answer her phone number, don't respond to text messages, and for the love of god, find a way to stop thinking about her. Do something constructive...
  3. S

Where can I find ****y/funny material?

Becoming Magnetic Really good topic.
  4. S

Whispering sweet nothings.....

Thank you Uro.Essence. I've always wondered why I loved having things whispered into my ear.
  5. S

On Manhood...

This is a very well done thread.
  6. S

sticky a jokes section

Lifeforce, I've tried the line and it works, it just depends on how you say it.
  7. S

Listen to seduction material while sarging

"Hey, what's on that iPod? Can I listen?"
  8. S

sticky a jokes section

^^Teasing would be a better description. ON-TOPIC: I know a really good knock knock joke, but you have to start it.
  9. S

sticky a jokes section

This is a bad thread. I think I will contribute: So, she's wearing some odd thing or you just want to make fun of her. You: So, did you lose a bet with someone? Her: No, why? You: 'Cause I can't think why you'd leave the house wearing that.* *You could also say "looking like that" or just...
  10. S

Quick tip before going out

What about blue balls? That stuff is painful. This is not a good tip.
  11. S

Staying calm.

I'm sure he means not getting really excited and giddy. I think of other things, and don't give exciting things all of my attention.
  12. S

The 9 Signs Of Little Or No Interest

Something about number 7. If she answers and says she's busy and then hangs up, that's ok. But if she has a conversation, just leave. Oh, and it's possible to get out of the Friend Zone, I've done it. It took a lot of time though and she wasn't even worth it. :down: You're better off forgetting...
  13. S

The InterwebPlayboy Dating Method™ - It's French for "Vaginas Galore"

That was the sound of the joke flying over my head, wasn't it? :o
  14. S

Handshakes

I do a two handed thing where when I grab her hand with my right, I put my left on her palm and shake once.
  15. S

The InterwebPlayboy Dating Method™ - It's French for "Vaginas Galore"

This guy is the captain of cool. He must be a legend with women 'cause he sure talks big. Everyone, listen to his advice!
  16. S

Do HB10s really want to be f*cked?

I like this line. Good post!
  17. S

how to know how you talk like.

I find that I stutter when I think of something really funny/smooth, and in my effort to say it I stutter and screw up the delivery.
  18. S

STRAIGHT TO PICKING UP...opener question

Aryt = Alright / awright
  19. S

Reading this WILL change your life.......

He is right. It's more damaging to stay passive and do nothing.