Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. J

She has a boyfriend, did I do the right thing?

Floyd has articulated what I was trying to say in a much more direct manner. Just read what he wrote. He is right. I notice that a lot of people on Sosuave are cynical and jaded. DON'T BE LIKE THAT. It will bring you down and attract the wrong women (and people).
  2. J

I agree with MM92. Cheating is wrong. The reason why it is wrong is because the person doing the cheating is failing to uphold his/her implicit word that he/she is only allowed to have 'relations' with one person. (I know that this is super obvious but I figured I might as well spell it out...
  3. J

I agree with MM92 and the OP. Cheating is wrong. The reason why it is wrong is because the person doing the cheating is failing to uphold his/her implicit word that he/she is only allowed to have 'relations' with one person. (I know that this is super obvious but I figured I might as well...
  4. J

3 yr LTR, so many questions.. long, but im lost.:/

This. There is no hope for this one. Just move on and find a new girlfriend. Too much damage has been done on both sides.
  5. J

Books on how to have the best sex

There was a thread on this before but I can't find it to save my life. So yes, I used the search function... Everyone was saying that there were one or two particularly exceptional books on how to have great sex and give your girl amazing orgasms blah blah blah If someone could tell me...
  6. J

I've come to the conclusion that all women at least in North America are evil

Listen, we all have our problems with women at SOME point or another. I know I have. I wouldn't be on this site if I didn't have any problems with them. But you eventually have to quit the whining and just suck it up because there ARE girls who have value out there. If you seriously...
  7. J

Okay, maybe the 'hidden gems' statement made a good girl seem a bit too elusive. I agree that there are *****y girls out there. But I don't agree that all of them are like that. If you find the right circle of friends and spend time with quality people, you will find that they are pretty...
  8. J

I think you guys are being a bit dramatic here. Yes, there are 'evil' and entitled people, especially in North America (women included). But there are still a few hidden gems. If you're really having that much trouble finding a quality girl, it could be a few things: 1. You are not...
  9. J

Religious Differences: Christian Male, Muslim Woman

There is no reason why having sex outside of marriage would make you a "fake" Christian. It may be hypocritical, and it may be considered wrong (according to the Bible), but it is accepted that everyone is a sinner.
  10. J

On average, how many women do you approach?

Right. But when you're a beginner like me, you want quantity over quality. If 50% of your approaches fizzle out within the first 45 seconds, then approaching 10+ girls is totally do-able in one night. I would say only about 20% of my approaches actually "hook" and start into an interesting...
  11. J

I'm at a point in my game where experience will count for a lot more in the long run than being strategic about the type of girls I approach. I approach 80% of the girls I am attracted to because I need all the practice I can get. Who's going to get better faster: the guy who approaches 1...
  12. J

It totally depends on the night. Usually, I'll approach anywhere between 2 and 15 sets in a night. It depends on how many attractive girls I find. On the nights where I get upwards of 10-15 approaches, it's because the bar (or usually club) is packed and I can get away with it. As for...
  13. J

For me, it depends more on the location. Bar/club? I'll approach 8 out of 10 times. I'll usually say whatever comes to mind. I make it a point to open with something unusual in order to avoid the normal boring conversation like "Hey, how are you, what school do you go to, where are you...
  14. J

Deicide's FR Journal

What makes you say that? He's just approaching girls. So what?
  15. J

So am I ugly or what (beautiful pictures)

hes 18. He looks about his age.
  16. J

Friends ripping on you for having a GF?

Your username is really similar to mine....as is your writing style. IMPOSTER!
  17. J

Am I an ugly dude (pics included)

You're a decent looking guy. I agree with what one of the other posters said though: you need more of a "style". Develop something about the way you look (clothing, apparel, whatever) that distinguishes you from the pack. Right now, your looks aren't something that hurts your chances with...
  18. J

girl demands you act like less of a jerk

There's a fine line between being the "funny guy who teases people" and "the rude jackass who is obnoxious." I obviously wasn't there when you were being a "jerk" so to speak, so I can't say whether or not you truly were being an obnoxious d1ckhead or not. You need to analyze your actions as...
  19. J

asians, clubbing, and lesbian surprises. Advice please?

I didn't end up going for the asian. I just wasn't feeling it for some reason. It was fun to dance with her and hook up for one night, and if she had taken the initiative to come home with me, I would have slept with her. But I just wasn't really that attracted to her. She was cute, maybe a 6.5...