Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

Myth of the old man...by 20 somethings?

A few weeks ago I was at a college party, and I definitely felt out of place. I'm at the point where I just realized none of the people who were in college when I was in college are still in college. Truth be told, high school and college can easily extend a person's adolescence about 7 or 8...
  2. T

Tip: She wants you to take advantage of her

Good job. This man speaks the truth. Women like being able to blame something other than themselves for things they do that they aren't 100% proud of. I think in my psychology 101 class we called this "cognitive dissonance." There's another thread floating around here (I think it's called...
  3. T

Girls going for older guys?

It makes girls feel more grown up to be with a guy who's more grown up than their friends. I've dated a lot of girls a few years younger than me (I'm 26 so by dating younger girls I mean girls in college.). High school girls feel more grown up dating guys in college. Girls in college like...
  4. T

How to do a completely cold approach?

If she's even mildly interested she'll do at least one quick glance back at you after she notices you noticing her. Even if she is shy. It isn't an issue of making eye contact, it's her glancing at you really quick (likely when she thinks you aren't looking anymore)...
  5. T

How to do a completely cold approach?

The reason the cold approach is intimidating is because it is forced and strange and you have no idea if she's going to respond warmly or not. Here's a few little things to keep in mind: never approach in a way that she doesn't see you coming. IE, don't walk up behind a girl and tap her on...
  6. T

How wrong is it to be in love?

Truth be told you're the misfit because you haven't gone through that yet. It's a pretty necessary part of being a guy. Every guy has to get his heart absolutely broken into a million peices in order to interact with women who've had their hearts broken too. It's a very useful experience...
  7. T

Any drummers here?

I feel your pain man. As a drummer, I always hate trying to figure out the living situation. I once moved into a single wide trailer in the middle of nowhere because it was the only place I could afford where I could also practice my drums. I live in Nashville now (just got home from...
  8. T

7 ways to attract women -- no jokes this time!

Seriously, you should retitle this thing "7 Steps to a Restraining Order." It doesn't display confidence at all. You just ambush some poor woman, skip all the steps involved in actually making someone like you, and then you leave before she can slap you in the face. Quick tip, any...
  9. T

How to you guys propose anal sex?

This is the same guy who posted that he wants to stick it in a girl's ass because that's not him technically losing his virginity. HE thinks he's the most logical guy here. He thinks if you try to shove your **** up a girl's ass she won't get mad! Hilarious! OK, being that you've never...
  10. T

7 ways to attract women -- no jokes this time!

This is a list of all the things NOT to do, right?
  11. T

If you've had one-itis recently, listen to this song...

I don't understand how this song is supposed to help you get over a one itis. Will I Am doesn't write from the perspective of a guy who's over his ex. He writes from the perspective of a guy who has resigned himself to understanding that the relationship is over (that she hates him, even), but...
  12. T

What is your job? What study did you follow?

I got a BA in Philosophy and now I balance airplanes so they don't crash. I'm definitely in that "I'm in my mid-twenties/post-college/trying to establish myself" phase.
  13. T

Wtf does this get me

what does this get you? This usually gets you laid. Here's the secret a lot of the songwriters I've met living here in Nashville talk about using when they were younger: What you do is you write one really good, really pretty love song. Not some peice of AFC garbage that is just fluff lyrics...
  14. T

Reading books

The bible on this site has everything you need to know to pick up girls and more. Those books don't really contain any useful info you can't find around here. Keep in mind, picking up girls isn't rocket science. The more you complicate it by reading all these books, the harder you make it on...
  15. T

the most disgusting thing girls ever did to u

I had a girl try to stick her finger up my ass once. The odd thing is she treated me like I was the strange one for NOT wanting anything up my ass. As if the average dude doesn't bat an eye at that type of thing.
  16. T

A question for those of you in sales. . .

The most common ones I see are "inside sales" "outside sales" and "b to b." I don't know what these words mean.
  17. T

A question for those of you in sales. . .

In my job hunt I've come across lots of jobs about sales. They use lots of terms I don't know, like inside sales, outside sales and b to b. I'm a little interested in a sales job, but have no idea what these words mean. Can anyone clarify for me? Maybe even give me the inside scoop about...
  18. T

Promiscuous Girls in Highschool

These girls are just young and still getting used to being sexual. Like any new, fun thing you get into, they're talking about it a lot because they're thinking about it alot and excited about it. Talking openly about sex likely makes them feel more mature and grown up. If it's making you a...
  19. T

"He's just not that into you," did anyone else read this?

I read. A lot. (I don't really do much WORK at work, so I just read the whole time waiting for something to happen) If anyone ever tells me a book is good, or if it seems interesting, or if it's some giant pop phenom (like this book was) I get it from the library and I read it. FYI, you can...
  20. T

Letting my sexual inexperience get to me

Yea, don't put too much pressure on yourself. Feeling pressured and feeling crazy anxiety to perform is going to do nothing good for you. When it's happening, just relax. Once you're hooking up take things really, really slow. You ain't got nowhere to be, so don't go straight for her boobs...