Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. J

High interest level then flake

My own experience is that if a girl asks what I'm looking for then it's usually because she wants to say no. It also implies that she is putting you in the same category as other guys who want something from her. A reframe is best: "What makes you think I'm expecting anything?"
  2. J

I can't attract girls...

If you're just trying to be all those things which you think make you more attractive, then you are NOT being attractive. Sounds kinda circular, but it's true. So do less. Be less reactive to girls when they talk to you. Don't think of things to say ahead of time. Just stop caring how they view...
  3. J

Girls from dating websites not that good looking

It's not a perfect world, and as a result girls, including "hot" ones, are resorting to the internet to meet guys.
  4. J

how to improve game??? advice

You should drop "game" from your thinking. It's immature and suggests girls need to be "gamed" (ie. they are special). So just act normal and stop trying to get with them. They'll stop using the "game" yardstick against you, and start thinking of you as a genuine cool guy.
  5. J

Largest compilation of pua pics in the world

Why would I want to put a guy on a pedestal just because he's good with women?
  6. J

Asked 29 year old hottie what she looks for in a man

I wouldn't read anything into her response as it's obviously a superficial cosmo-clone of a response. Plus when you ask a girl what she looks for in a guy you are asking her to (hypothetically) assume a dominant position. And since women are attracted to the opposite of that, she can't give...
  7. J

She sends the signals but no date, the hell?

It seems like she laid bait and you jumped on it too eagerly. It pays to play dumb in these instances until she really makes it obvious.
  8. J

Instant Message 101 Tips

I usually use IM to set up meets without ever talking on the phone. I also sometimes just exchange a few emails before meeting. You don't need to talk on the phone, although it is nice to hear a voice if you're kinda inexperienced at online and want to make sure. Asking questions is ideal...
  9. J

How do you get her to chase after you?

"I *want* her to chase me", IOW "I *want* her to want me". That's like two equal poles of a magnet, they won't attract. That's the wrong mindset. You can't make women chase you, you can only LET them. And they will as long as you aren't playing an active role in trying to make them do...
  10. J

Are women naturally more manipulative than men?

Unlike men, women tend to "ask" or "hint" rather than just tell you. Problem is when they ask, ask, ask, hint, hint, hint (nagging) - then it becomes a problem.
  11. J

Does this chick really "like" me or is she playing games?

Get her to your place or hers and have sex with her. Not rocket science.
  12. J

Girls Like To Rub Their Breasts Against Me

There's two positions you can play when women do this: - Be unresponsive to their advances and play hard to get - Caveman them (no prisoners) Which one you do really depends on you and what type of person you are. But either way you are in the dominant role.
  13. J

getting a girl of your mind

Do something you consider challenging and worthwhile. Nine billion neurons, I'm sure you can come up with something else to occupy your thoughts.
  14. J

roommate / ASD

Stop trying and maybe she'll come to you. Btw ASD is mostly a facade. Main problem is that you're not making her work for it enough.
  15. J

She knows I'm a PUA. Now what?

She's upset that the attractive you isn't really you. Who can blame her.
  16. J

How long should you talk on msn before meeting in person?

You can talk for five minutes and the girl will suggest a get together. You don't even need to talk on the phone first. Main ingredients for this: - Be chilled out (don't be too eager in responding) - Act normal (talk about everyday stuff and ask her questions about herself) In fact...
  17. J

Study says muscular guys get more women than skinny .

Yeah, looks can influence somewhat. But hardly a deciding factor. Put another way, looks matter until such time that girls show you that it doesn't matter.
  18. J

Naturals

We often hear hype surrounding "naturals". These are men who are good with women without too much conscious effort. But what is really going on with them, and how can YOU become a natural? I'm going to demystify that for you. Naturals are men who can relate to women in a normal way. They...
  19. J

i ask this girl on myspace to put me top 20 and she said why ?

Unless you're naturally ****y and funny it's probably not a good thing to ask -you wouldn't be able to keep it going. Your profile should be a snapshot of your life. Focus mostly on who you are and what you like to do, then put a small provision for who you would like to meet to enjoy that...
  20. J

Can introverts become good DJs?

I'm kind of introverted too. I believe the statistic is that 40% of the population is naturally introverted. I can be very social when the occasions present themselves, but those are "active" periods which can wear me out if they go on too long. Being introverted is a state of rest for me...