Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

Tanning Beds: How much is too much?

There's a lot of misunderstanding around tanning beds. Yes they hit you with UV and yes they increase cancer risk. However, so does going out in the sun and exposing your body to 'natural' UV. At least with a tanning bed you get a measured dose and 8 minutes in a bed is equivalent to about...
  2. A

u can retire to the 3rd world in 3 years,

Wait, I can invest $50k and get a $30k annual return AFTER tax?? That's a crazy ROI. Where do I sign?
  3. A

Help me choose

This has probably resonated with me the most in this thread, thanks. Thanks for the feedback everybody, I guess I just need to get out there more and open up the options a bit.
  4. A

Help me choose

Well, that's one way to look at it. I've been continuing to smash the 9 but not that often, just came back from her place now. I could probably continue a little while longer but she knows I'm pretty much using her at this point and without any further commitment she will put a stop to it very...
  5. A

Help me choose

Been wrestling with a "nice" problem to have for about a month now. I’ve been with a 41yo HB9 (yes, there is such a thing!) for about 8-9 months. I love her, she loves me. She was married for 20 years and has said she didn’t know what love was until she met me. She has an awesome body and...
  6. A

Bulking vs cutting

At 14 his body is still growing, not all his bones have fused and it's a lot easier to have permanent, life long injuries if he starts lifting heavy too soon. I can't be bothered taking pics but I'm nothing special, 165lbs 5'7" with 12% BF measured by a DEXA scan.
  7. A

Bulking vs cutting

He's also only 14. If he were my son, I wouldn't let him pick up a heavy weight until at least 16/17. Until then bodyweight exercises and plenty of running around outside.
  8. A

Expecting a baby soon (child support?)

All they need is one friend in the same situation to tag-team. One does Friday, the other does Saturday, etc. The kids can even play together.
  9. A

Am I Too Fat To Find Love?

OH MAN, This guy is a genuis!! I just wasted the afternoon listening to him on youtube.
  10. A

First reality shock

Cancel the PT if you want, but don't stop going to the gym. You sound like you're using the gym to "get girls", which is the wrong way of thinking about training.. You should be using the gym to improve yourself, keep fit and stay healthy. Are you lifting heavier weights? Are you running...
  11. A

Does it make sence to use a PT?

If you can afford a PT then why not? However they are only really good for 1 thing : motivation. I used a PT a few times and I definitely felt I had a more intense workout and I was forced to go to failure a lot more - eg. bicep curls with my 'normal' weight to failure, then half that for...
  12. A

"Why I'm Making My Husband Miss The Super Bowl"

I'm kinda torn on this one.. On the one hand, I couldn't give a **** about hand egg. Even if it's the biggest game of hand egg in the world. On the other hand, why does she HAVE to celebrate precisely to the hour, 365 days after she was married? Next day, previous day, have it at a...
  13. A

Ever sqrew up a number ?

"make out" has always meant kissing where I'm from..
  14. A

Woman's point of view"The Polish Dentist"

My ex wife is Polish.. and Polish *****es be crazy. They're never happy unless they're complaining about something. The love nothing more than sitting around trying to one-up each other on how hard they have it in life.
  15. A

Do you Sweat During Sex?

I used to sweat all the time, until I started running and skipping. I had one chick tell me it was her greatest fear a guy would sweat while having sex and it would drop into her open mouth. She would lie there with one hand over her mouth, heh.. but it never stopped her (or me).
  16. A

male-directed shaming tactics used in the dating game

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I do exactly this. My friends keep telling me it's because I'm a Gemini and can't focus on anything for too long, but I think astrology is bull****.
  17. A

And so the plot that is my life thickens

If you're anything like me, one the baby is born, you will be glad to give the it back after a few hours. And she will be glad to give it to you.. she will be wanting you to take the baby for longer because it gives her a break. I love my daughter (who is now 4) but I'm glad to give her...
  18. A

Day Game Champion - Night Game Chump

Play to your strengths, and then go stronger. Fu*k night game. Polish your day game until chicks get so wet while talking to you they slip and fall. You don't have to be good at everything and if you're swimming in puzzy from success during the day, just go on dates/dinner/movies at night...
  19. A

Girl at work rescheduled twice - but seems really keen

So you turned up and she didn't? Reject her first by assuming she turned up and you couldn't. Try messaging her with something like : "Sorry about Thursday, but I had a mountain of work to do and couldn't make it.. Hope you had fun without me!" and see if she bites.
  20. A

Crossing the line from assertive to needy

Freeze outs never worked for me. OP, just rub through the panties, then you can hook a finger and pull them to one side and they are effectively off (you have full access) with actually taking them off. Once you've got to that point, she will take them off herself in less than 5 minutes...