Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. B

Defining the Undefinable "Game"

[From Zen-Articles.com] Source: UrbanDictionary.com Game 1 : discourse marked by force and persuasiveness, either with women or in any situation to get what one wants; also : the art or power of using such discourse 2 : the quality of forceful or persuasive expressiveness...
  2. B

Illuminate the Room With Confidence

[From Zen-Articles] Illuminate the Room with Confidence Wouldn't it be great if someone got a feeling of warmth and love every time they interacted with you? Using the NLP trick below, it's quite possible. Outer radiance comes from within. So in order to project your radiance onto...
  3. B

How to Turn a Platonic Friendship with a Female Friend Into a Relationship

[From Zen-Articles] "Men and women are so different its amazing they can even talk to each other." - Uncredited Short answer: You can't so don't bother trying. Go concentrate on the hundreds of millions of other awesome single girls available to you in this world. Long answer...
  4. B

Why Relationships Sometimes Fail

[From Zen-Articles.com] Anyone with even a modicum amount of experience with women can tell you that it's much harder to maintain an existing relationship than it is to initiate a one night stand. Here's some tips to help you keep that girl of your dreams by your side- 1) Spontaneity...
  5. B

T.I.'s got it, Walt Whitman's got it, DO YOU?

Really good dude. Thank you for posting this.
  6. B

When It Comes to Women You Have Two Options

From [Zen-Articles.com] They are as follows: 1) You can be a lifelong bachelor with no strings attached, free to do whatever you want whenever you want it. This lifestyle is incredibly liberating, as you are free and able to pursue every whim as it becomes available to you. Once...
  7. B

Phone Game 101 - 15 Tips to Master Talking to a Woman On the Phone

From [Zen-Articles] Talking on the phone to a strange woman you met at the bar the night before can be awkward. Your primary goal is to make the conversation as light and fun as possible. Your secondary goal is to secure a date. Here are some tips to guide you along the way: - Call the...
  8. B

Dating two girls at once

No there's nothing morally wrong with it, as long as its clear between all parties that you are not exclusively dating them. (You tell them only when they ask of course). The only tricky part is the moral objection some women have about 'their man' dating another girl (or four). The best bit...
  9. B

How to Tell When the Relationship Is Over

The following list is not all-encompassing, but rather an attempt to outline the first common signs of a broken relationship. -She's not responding to you sexually, or her responses are much less enthusiastic than before. -She speaks positively about other guy's actions (talking...
  10. B

The Three Vital Tips for Keeping A Quality Girlfriend

[From: http://www.zen-articles.com/home/Zen_Articles/Art_and_Social_Mastery/37-Art_and_Social_Mastery/323-The_Three_Vital_Tips_for_Keeping_A_Quality_Girlfriend ] Anyone with even a modicum amount of experience with women can tell you that it's much harder to maintain an existing relationship...
  11. B

3 Years Experience in the Game, One Post (and last)

What I am planning to share with you guys is several years experience in the game. I promise this will be my last post. I also promise that all of the information you are about to read below is 100% truthful. This is not bullsh1t from some 16 year old with a fake ID. I come to you as a grown ass...
  12. B

Limiting Beliefs

I saw an extremely pointless discussion about what is a 'HB10' that prompted me to write this post. There's no such thing as a HB10. She doesn't exist. Every girl has tiny flaws. Every single one. Guys who always have girls in their life never debate the merits of HB8 vs HB9 vs HB10 because...
  13. B

So my Dad called me a "monster." Need some guidance

Update: My Mom called me today and told me how fvcked up I am again. She wants me to meet with her and my dad again this weekend so I can 'fix things.' She wants me to apologize for being the person I am and to tell them what I'm going to do in the future to fix it. She wants it in fvcking...
  14. B

So my Dad called me a "monster." Need some guidance

I need some guidance. My parents just sat me down for a come-to-jesus meeting. My dad told me he doesn’t agree with the way I treat women. He thinks its wrong I don’t pay for the first date (I do pay for the first date but only if the girl offers to split the bill). He told me I was an...
  15. B

Inspirational Quotes

"It is not the critic who counts, nor the man who points how the strong man stumbled or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly...who knows the great...
  16. B

LA / Orange County, CA CHAPTER

Wuttup. I'm 22 and live in Laguna Beach. I go out quite a bit to Laguna, Newport, Irvine, Fullerton, etc.
  17. B

Building the Bullpen

This is easily my favorite tip ever. If everything in life was boiled down to a baseball analogy I would be a whole lot smarter. Heh, now that I think about it, I got a righty coming outta the pen and onto the mound in about 10 minutes. I think I'm gonna nickname all my girls after real...
  18. B

Phone Tips (What to do if she doesn't answer)

Wow dude, great post. Voicemails were always hard for me, and this will help for sure. And honestly most hot girls I know will *not* pick up some random number calling them, they will screen you out to voicemail everytime. Definately gonna test that one out. I may even refer to myself as...
  19. B

The Placebo effect

Jariel- Bingo. Exactly. For further on this topic see: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=69133&highlight=game The biggest limiting belief in getting women is that one needs "GAME" (whatever the fvck that is) in order to get them. The guys getting the most, highest quality...