Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

Alright...so now what?

maybe try talking to them for a while before asking to set a date. I find that reminding them who you are and why you have their number is always useful.. if its a cold pick-up.. like a bar pick up or something where you haven't built a lot of rapport, you could meet up for coffee sometime, or...
  2. D

ok, here's one for you guys

maybe you should try honking at her
  3. D

Class openers

You wanna be forward, but you wanna hold off You're gonna have class with this chick all semester so don't RUSH the game, right? you have other options in life, work on those and put time into a chick in class... Chat her up about the syllabus, how she likes the class.. feel her out.. You...
  4. D

If a woman online says she's after a sugar daddy,what do you say back ?

tell her that she can have some sugar when she's calling you daddy, and if she asks you to clarify, refuse. tell her you're looking for a sugar mama, and poor sluts turn you off
  5. D

Found my girl contacting her ex on Facebook!!!!!

facebook... He could've sent her an add request and she might've politely accepted - it's not necessarily evident, from reading this thread, that she requested his facebook, and not the reverse. In any case... You've heard it 10 times already... Its not a big deal! and saying "fine, go...
  6. D

how do you get your girl to shave her pusy?

okay for starters... you don't have any business asking her to shave it down if you don't keep yourself trim. other than that... you shouldn't have let it go very long... personally I've asked an ex to shave before.. we were both young.. It was the second or third time I had her naked...
  7. D

falling for a FB

I recently had a **** buddy, really hot chick... one of those bar chicks that seem to be connected to the scene, bar owners, promotion companies, etc... anyways, smoking hot, but I knew her M.O. , she's promiscious, she thinks she's really manipulative, but if you aren't putting that ***** on a...
  8. D

help me again master djs

i hope shes really hot
  9. D

GF auditions...

correction. Guess I don't really mean "perfect girl" I mean.............. worthy of my attention.
  10. D

Spooning, Without Losing an Arm

fvck intimate. do what you gotta do. sleep that off. you like sleeping on your stomach? do it. you like sleeping prone? do it.... you wanna spoon... I'm with whoever said throw your arm under the pillow, under her neck/head.. but wanring, that takes getting used to.. and I don't...
  11. D

GF auditions...

I'm back. For a while atleast. I come and go, and rape the site for knowledge... I'm a thirsty scholar... in 2 ways. Anyways, I'm from Toronto ON (east end, scarborough), living in Ottawa ON. @ school. (DJS IN OTTAWA LINK ME FOR A SARGE) I came, learned. Had a girl, got hammered...
  12. D

How do I get a girl that likes me out of my life?

Women are not stupid. Keep your game pure dog, no one likes to hear someone ripping on someone else, it'll make you look conceited... ESPECIALLY if its a chick that's crazy about you, the other girls aren't gonna praise you for being a d!ck to her... my word, they'll smile in a minute, and...
  13. D

My Night At The Club

I don't think the issue is whether they "liked" you, or not, this is because they gave you the digits. However, if you call 'em to early you ruin the credibility you've created in the pick-up... I mean, nothing is impossible, but it can help to wait it out a bit, give her the anxiety of you...
  14. D

secret world of PUA's : Neil Strauss "The Game"

I didn't mean to make it out as a bible for PUA's / DJ's But I just thought the title was weird.. and I didn't really read more than the glossary, which i found hilarious.. (text book definitions for our jargon).. and I read a few dialoges.. but just the title, sortof aims to expose forums...
  15. D

My Night At The Club

Why call the next day? Why leave a message? Both are bad news bears. Sounds like you had a good night though.
  16. D

haha.. you know what i meant
  17. D

doesn't give out her number?

"I don't give out my number" is polite for "I'm not interested" that's my take.
  18. D

How do I get a girl that likes me out of my life?

I have a great idea... tell her that you're not interested. man the fvck up! or you can say that you like someone else.. same sh!t. you made the bed you lie in... irony? ... give it to her straight up, she'll back off. you owe it to her to be honest - you let it happen. good luck bro.
  19. D

I was at work today... (I hope this isn't old news) A colleague of mine showed me a book... the book had gold edged pages, it was black, and labeled like a bible - it looked like a bible... it looked so much like a bible that a female colleague came into the office and asked me why I was...