Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

Our success is f*cking women?

Quite frankly I see bedding women as a secondary advantage, in the long run. In order to become successful with women, a man has to become successful at life. That means developing his physical fitness, broadening his social circle, gaining new knowledge, and pursuing a purpose in life. Do all...
  2. S

If you have to marry a foreigner just to get laid...

I certainly wouldn't marry a foreigner just to be a meal ticket, but I must say that I've always found foreign women to be more attractive, on the whole. I enjoy the chance to learn something new.
  3. S

Dating younger or older women?

I would be inclined to say slightly younger, but experience suggests otherwise. I'm in my mid-twenties, and the best girlfriend I've ever had was a couple of years older than me. Until her, I'd only really dated younger girls (c. 20-23), and the difference was very clear. The older girl knew...
  4. S

Ways to sexually escalate while cooking dinner

If she's going to be there the whole time you're preparing dinner, then why not try showing her how you put it together and what's unique about it? Unless it's so secret that you'd have to kill her, obviously. I used to cook with a girl I was dating earlier this year, and actually it provides a...
  5. S

This isnt about seduction.....

Find something else to do. It may sound trite, but it's a good thing to have something else to channel your energy into. Take up a new hobby, read a book on a new subject (philosophy is a good one, though I like history too), go somewhere new and meet some new people. Just do something to expand...
  6. S

The woman I messed up with. Need Advice.

Close escape. Find someone better next time.
  7. S

How to ask a girl to be your girlfriend?

You will not ask her to be your girlfriend. She will ask you if she is your girlfriend. That's the way it has usually worked in my experience. Remember, girls think about these things - probably more than you do. I have generally found that, if a girl has been interested in me, she'll ask me...
  8. S

why are all women like this?

Actually this is not so surprising. It's irrational and counter-intuitive, but it's also perfectly typical human psychology. Think of the child who wants a toy that someone else is playing with, but, when it gets it, it's suddenly not interested anymore - the only reason it wanted it in the...
  9. S

I had an awkward situation in my date tonight

Don't be drunk when you make the move. I did that once... Oh boy.
  10. S

worst situation imaginable...

Get a test done! Otherwise she would only be taking advantage of your ignorance.
  11. S

I had an awkward situation in my date tonight

Oh yeah, this happened to me in the last couple of months. I went out with a Russian girl who's fairly new to the country, and she was obsessed with the idea that a date implied absolutely no commitment on her part at all. In fact, the second time I met up with her the very first words out her...
  12. S

When a girl asks what do you look for in a girl?

This. Actually I think it's the perfect opportunity for a joke, neg-hit etc. (depending on the context). What's worse, I find, is when you're lying in bed with a girl and she asks you, "What are you thinking?" I can't really be honest and tell her that I'm planning out my Masters dissertation...
  13. S

Ever tried brushing off a girl using AFC techniques?

I had a girl come onto me recently and I tried to let her down easily by acting in an AFC style, or something similar. I'd had coffee with her before Christmas and wasn't interested, so I wanted to let the whole thing drop quietly. Then a couple of weeks ago she Facebooked me asking to go for a...
  14. S

One sentence that can change my life?

"Let them hate me, as long as they fear me." - Caligula
  15. S

Power - An Interesting Psychological Observation

I had a moment of revelation and insight today. Not a surprising insight, nor a particularly grand one, but an intriguing one nonetheless. I went on a date with a girl whom I'd met online and took her for lunch. Then we went for a walk by the lakeside. She's not bad-looking, though nothing...
  16. S

I only enjoy deep conversation

A lot of it has to do with your social circle. I'm a graduate student myself and I often find that conversation with non-intellectual people can sometimes go stale. Not necessarily, but it does happen. If I were to try to have a serious relationship with a girl who wasn't at all intellectual...
  17. S

Im doing a mom and daughter!! And They know...

Yes, you are. You don't want your product to fall into the wrong hands? What counts as 'the wrong hands'? Someone who doesn't have enough money to pay you? Do you background-check all your customers to make sure that they can deal with the power of your product? I doubt it. This is just...
  18. S

problem with girl in class...

Yes, I think that some people can be too unfair at times. Flaking once is excusable, in my view - you never know, she may have a genuine excuse, like falling ill, or being kidnapped by Taleban terrorists... It does happen (well not usually the terrorists, but you know what I mean). Having...
  19. S

The HUMAN LIE DETECTOR Routine

Hmm, sounds good. Actually, this could be quite a fun one to try.
  20. S

Nerves ... How to reduce nervousness?

This is an interesting question, and I haven't seen very many attempts to tackle the *theory* of the first romantic kiss. The last time I did this I used a line I'd read somewhere around these forums, I think. The idea is to try to arouse a sense of curiosity in the girl, so I said, "I have a...