Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

26th birthday coming up and fvcking depressed

Well no sh!t. That is what was depressing me out of my fvcking mind. I WILL be out soon. -Darth.
  2. D

Thank you very much for the advice, all three of you. I agree starting small steps is better than starting big and then failing again. To the point of the last post, I have just decided to do some training for some technical equipment that ought to provide a good side income and even a huge...
  3. D

Nevermind guys, that was kind of a pvssy moment. I just got depressed thinking about no job and no girlfriend, and the irony being that I kick a$$ at my passion and kick a$$ with women to the extreme. Just felt locked in by circumstances. Read some posts around here including Backbreaker's...
  4. D

Hi all, I have been basically doing nothing the last several years. I got fired from two jobs including a really good one, and spent last year doing a teacher’s ed program and the head of the grad program didn’t like me and I had to drop out. I live in my parent’s house and they pay for gas...
  5. D

DJs should be Jedi

I give up too, but every now and then I drop in to shine some light on something when I see a true brother in need. If all the good people give up, other good people in progress take longer to get where they are going. So I sympathize with you very much and appreciate the work you may have put...
  6. D

What do I need to change about my POF profile to get messages?

I don't think anyone is arguing that there's a ceiling for you. Ever seen "Rocky"? The point is, your face is not going to get any better, so improve other parts of yourself and lose the sweatshirt. -Darth
  7. D

Obviously with a face like that you need to project the best image you can, so I think a suit and a nice watch would go a long way to attracting women. I mean, let's be honest. You could even develop a sense of humor about it-that's sexy to women too. Aim for what you can hit and you'll do...
  8. D

Honest to goodness, you are not very attractive...but you would be in a suit and tie. Think about it. When my first reaction to your profile is God, what an ugly man that is just me. When that is EVERYBODY'S reaction, I would do someting, anything. We're all here because we want to help you...
  9. D

Money or women

Let me tell you, as someone who used to have money and no women, and now has no money (not only that I'm in debt) but women...having the women is better. Makes you feel alive!
  10. D

How to talk to girls

F off
  11. D

Do you give her reasons why you're dumping her?

Never break up with women. Always leave on good terms. Efforts to break it off "before she does" is an effort to save your sense of pride mentally...never works in the long run.
  12. D

How to talk to girls

If you have a girlfriend and are insecure about things, I am probably your worst nightmare
  13. D

How to talk to girls

That's exactly how I am with women, but it takes a lot of time to get there. Deep down, I want to be friends with all women...yet initially they will test me usually to see if I am gay. They will come out with a resounding NO and then be giggly and my friends from that point on. But there's...
  14. D

are skinny guys attractive?

Of course slim guys are attractive. Otherwise girls think you would be no good as a husband (no good in bed). There's a reason why a guy calls another guy "fatso" in the 1950s and then you look at him and he looks "normal" by today's standards. Everybody very conscious of this fact of life...
  15. D

I feel like I'm going crazy

You sound like me years ago. You're getting sick of society's fake-a$$ 2016 rules. This is good because it is a spur for internal change. Keep it up and you could be truly exceptional.
  16. D

Grocery store approach today

When I do game, it is actually me making fun of game. I will do like a 1970s Saturday Night Live routine and walk up to a girl and say, "Hey! I really like. your. SHOES! Haha! Maybe you should go. OUT with me. some. time. AHHAHAH:)" and if they don't find that funny I just walk away lol...
  17. D

Trump is your next president, it will be nice to see America great again in 2016

Donald Trump would make a powerhouse president, just steamroll over everything and get sh!t done. Plus I think (in reference to the principles on this site) I think he's the only one who would treat Feminist Hillary how she deserves during the debates.
  18. D

DJ Bible For Millennials.

In response to some of these replies, Pook knew that being a man didn't follow arbitrary rules for dating, but came from being strong internal, a real man, killing your inner AFC, etc. I didn't realize the Book of Pook was an anti-brainwashing scheme until years later.
  19. D

When your too alpha and she won't date you lol

As an alpha I can tell you definitely...nobody doesn't "want" to date you. They all want to date you and at least get into your circle. All women dream of that. Women who tell you they want to settle for someone other than an elite guy are lying! They may settle, but they're certainly not...
  20. D

Double Dates

Double dates are highly traditional...for teenagers. I would keep my eye out but if you like her enough, do it exactly once. Darth