Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

10,000 Approach Challenge

Frankly, I do not give a sh|t about your life... Try to interest me in a more useful discussion. If you can do it.
  2. D

A very deep and romantic test you can do to your partner...

I've never met a girl who described her house. This is a game of imagination... they should imagine, not tell you about their actual life... Trust me, it works! ^_^ "you're" or "your"? Make things clearer next time, please...
  3. D

Analyze a friend of mine. (convo's included)

...Neo, how do you usually start an online convo? A lot of girls are b|tches enough to block you even before you can go past your 'hello! ^_^'
  4. D

Nice... I love this psycho-babble... women give us insipid and threadbare sh|t-tests? Let's pay them back with elegant psychology! ;)
  5. D

What's it? I never heard about it in Italy... -_-
  6. D

I used it yesterday... it worked like a charm. First because you get the girl you're with to speak a bit about herself without even knowing it, and secondly because if you give her the key to the test with the right tone of voice, good eye contact and a decent level of kino, she will be quite...
  7. D

Many posters here act like they are hot shyt...

Please do not confuse being a Don Juan with being affected by 'Don-Juanism', that is actually a psychological disorder, coming from deep insecurity and the need to feel reassured by popular consense. PS: Excellent night sarging out: to make it brief: beer, kino, c&f are the best, at least...
  8. D

I've got a life, actually. I'll go sarging one hour from now... I'll post a field report at 4.00 AM, so stay tuned... ^_^
  9. D

Ah ah ah! Too funny for words! People, let's start an art contest... I'm ready! :cheer:
  10. D

God fvcking dammit! I'm the Leonardo Da Vinci of this friggin' place! :D
  11. D

Oh, I'm not just an engineer, but an artist too. Take a look at this masterpiece for example: Shezz's Room I know the text is not so clear, but it was done in 4 or 5 minutes, I do not want to lose much time to have a little fun. Enjoy!
  12. D

Women don't love muscles, but creativity, fantasy, and a bit of madness! ^_^

Long post but hey! - you're right, if you ask me.
  13. D

Ban Duamutef

Ah, got it. You're a coward. Once you see a bunch of idiots start such threads your insecurity forces you to go and search something to feed your little ego. What about your lousy pm's like ''i refuse to make a fool of myself anymore'' or ''leave negativity aside''? You're not the well-mannered...
  14. D

Ban Duamutef

Do not trust Babelfish, Shezz, it's bull****... it translated your phrase in a bunch of words with no meaning... what is ''he licks vagina from the mothers, which belong to him" supposed to mean? :p And are you the same person who sent me those two apologetic private messages? I'm tired of...
  15. D

Was walking past a girl and she maintained long eye contact but then did something ki

Do not overanalyze, Borgon. By the way is all this hype about eye-contact right? I mean, I receive double or triple eye contacts from girl many times a day... should I introduce myself to all of them? I fear I may seem a stalker behaving this way.
  16. D

Ex Girlfriend

I cannot help feeling sorry for her current boyfriend... he suspects nothing, and maybe is even losing time in loving her. People are so cruel sometimes...
  17. D

Ban Duamutef

What? Like salame in italian? It's so funny.
  18. D

Ban Duamutef

I voted yes... too funny for words. What is falamy, my friend? :o Post scriptum: wonderful use of democracy, by the way. Especially the 'yes' and 'no' captions. I'd start throwing shyt around, but some very apologetic private messages made me change my mind. Too late for you. Sorry...
  19. D

Fun thing to do to girls who you couldnt get/LJBF'ed u.

You lack discipline. And, yes, I'm detective John Kimble. Don't bull**** me.
  20. D

Talking about me, milord? ^_^ Take a look at my demeanor, I'm so classy.