Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. O

NEED HELP: Never dated, terrible at body language/flirting...

Contrary to popular belief, complimenting is not the #1 cardinal rule when dealing with women. In fact it's so far down on the list you shouldn't even worry about it. Don't use compliments until you feel so safe and comfortable in your own skin that it naturally comes of sincere and not from a...
  2. O

should i even bother giving them the 2nd strike in these 3 cases?

I think that being out there in the field and closing deserves a well done. I'm not saying he did it perfectly, but he did it and is out there trying. That's more than i can say about many guys on here, so yeah, well done :up:
  3. O

should i even bother giving them the 2nd strike in these 3 cases?

Case 1: next Case 2: Would have given this one more shot, but after you ignored her the second time when you went in, you have to next. But i'd approach her again the next time you see her. Case 3: one more shot. Good luck and well done on the number closing. Keep it up and expect flaking.
  4. O

Looks do matter on men

If you aren't immediately disqualified by a girl because of your looks, you can get in if your game is tight. And by game i don't mean tricks and techniques, but having great conversational skills, confidence, assertiveness and sexuality. Looks will always be a variable, but it' only one of...
  5. O

To younger lads, put earrings !

So basically...long hair and earrings. Male improvement :crazy: :cheer: :cheer:
  6. O

Banged new OKC girl last night

At least you are honest about your intentions and I can respect that. Personally i never found any satisfaction in banging low quality chicks (which i have in the past) other than during the few seconds of orgasm. Every other aspect of it, including the regret afterwards, just left me...
  7. O

Banged new OKC girl last night

Congratulations on reaching your 40 by 40, Zarky. However, i honestly don't understand why you would bang a 5, let alone being seen in public with one. I think that's just being lazy. I've banged UG's in my younger years, but always felt worse rather than better afterwards. I'll take a fap over...
  8. O

why can't i just fook! ( crazy vent rant)

Plenty of good advice given here, but i'll add my 2 cents. Firstly, you're not at all a bad looking guy, but you aren't doing yourself any favours with your grooming. Good thing is, you have alot of potential :) 1. Lose weight. When you start loosing weight, your facial features will come out...
  9. O

Where have all the good women gone?

Maybe you should, unless you are willing to re-evaluate your outlook on dating. Because if you are going to hold yourself to the same "standards" as you demand from girls, you will be damaged goods if you hook up and fail with 2 or 3 chicks.. Reality isn't always ideal. You want utopia...
  10. O

Online Forum? This forum is drowning in online posts..

This is the essence of online dating. It will fvck up your view on women. It can make you bitter. It can make you think all women are *****s and BPD-sluts. It can make you think there aren't any decent and "normal" women out there. But there are. There are plenty of high quality women, but...
  11. O

random text from girl

You are 100% correct. When you don't think you can get an 8, you can't..
  12. O

I don't necessarily talk about myself when i talk about online dating being a confidence killer. I'm aware of my physical limitations, but don't let it affect my confidence. External validation or lack of it will affect ones self esteem if you don't have a solid sense of self. I never used...
  13. O

It's completely different, Backbreaker. Looks matter more in an online setting, because other factors such as body language, frame, tonality, attitude etc doesn't come into play. You can be pretty decent with chicks in real life, yet suck online. Surely it requires a forum section, but...
  14. O

This. No matter how good your "online game" is, you will always come from a weaker position. Listen, i've laid plenty of girls of the net. I don't mind that guys go that route. It's just that from my experience, those girls are only for sex and nothing more. The last 3 girls i dated had online...
  15. O

I'm not judging those who turn to online dating. But it's a whole different game. So many posts here involve online girls, girls that guys haven't even met yet. It's very uninteresting. I don't learn anything that i can use. Online game is a confidence killer. It's all looks and very little...
  16. O

Think I took it too far

This. And we say women are fickle...
  17. O

FR: A potential plate. Interesting insights.

LR: End of 3 month dry spell So, i finally got to bang her last night. We were at the same party. Didn't really spend too much time with her all night. Early on we started talking and i told her it would be nice if she came home with me later. She didn't explicitly agree, but didn't object...
  18. O

FR: A potential plate. Interesting insights.

You are right. I'm not expecting ASD at this point. She denied me the first time, and i backed off. I'm assuming she was expecting me to go for it the second time she spent the night, and it might have surprised her when i didn't and went for comfort instead. If i can get her in my bed for the...
  19. O

Alteration of the 3 second rule

I agree. This is a far better approach. However, it only applies when you are able to approach the target regardless. The 3-second rule is there so that you don't have the time to give yourself excuses why you SHOULDN'T approach. If you are going to approach regardless, it's better to have a "plan".
  20. O

What does a Don Juan do on Valentines day?

Give her slightly more attention than usual, all the while reminding her that "Steak and *******-day" is only a month away.. Expect her to play ball (pun intended). Quid pro quo.