Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

mentions boyfriend.. whats up?

yeh mang, you put a very negative spin on things, but thats cool.. everything you've said (although u are an ******* about it) is very possible. no, i don't give a fukc about the number of chicks i bang. no i don't give a fukc about how many number closes or kiss closes i get in a night of...
  2. S

mentions boyfriend.. whats up?

ok so theres this girl... she goes to my uni and last semester she (finally) noticed me and i could see her interest peaking as she would glance at me and blah blah send out the signals. well it turns out we have a class together this semester and she started talking to me on the first day...
  3. S

Why do guys call other guys ugly?

well this thread was never meant to be about race, but since it has come up, i'd like to make a few comments. there is only a very small minority of asian men who would be considered 'traditionally' good-looking as that term implies very western features. this is something that asian guys...
  4. S

ok, you guys are right. I shouldn't really care what other guys say but i'd be lying if i said it didn't affect me. I just hate it when guys are such bytches. azanon - i'm full vietnamese, born in australia. as for the girls i like - eventually i'd like to marry an asian girl (keep my...
  5. S

well, this has happened too many times for me to say that it is coincidence. Like i said, i'm less than perfect and don't look conventional, but i have attracted some pretty chicks in the past. I just want to know why some ppl feel it is their duty to put me down? i wasn't gonna post a link...
  6. S

Hi, Alot of guys have called me ugly or something to that extent (it's happened maybe 8 or 9 times) and i've always wanted to know why. To be honest I can look a little odd from certain angles, but i consider myself moderately attractive and have pulled some hotties based on my looks alone...
  7. S

*share Your Stories Of Dj Mastery*

Come on guys, it would be interesting to hear everybody's experiences with master dj's whether it be yourself or a friend u knew!
  8. S

*share Your Stories Of Dj Mastery*

Ok folks, This is the place for your stories and eye witness accounts of DJ mastery. The type of feats which deserve a place in seduction folklore. The women conquering tales that defy belief and will one day become legend, when even the most inept teller of the story will provoke oohs and...
  9. S

Raising a DJ

man i wish i had a little brother... *sigh* anyways, the best thing u can do is set an example for him. do everything like an alpha and he will become an alpha. btw, if he is cute (which most 2 year olds would be) u can use him to help u in your endeavours :]
  10. S

Jayer's 100 Approach Journal (Will Finish 100 approaches no matter what)

good work so far jayer. i think u still lack any real confidence though, and i think girls can smell your desperation. i know how hard approaching can be though. i think u are focussing more on the outcomes than the approach. just remember your goal, 100 approaches. go and have fun doing it...
  11. S

FR: Finally (Kind of long)

only advice i can offer is not to invest too much into her yet. its great that u made the approach, follow up on it but do not expect too much. i think the fact u demonstrated social proof (talking with the bar girl) fast forwarded her comfort levels. don't focus on this one girl though, keep...
  12. S

Approaching hot babes-I had it now its gone :(

Hey MasterYoda, my advice would be to approach average girls first. you should be less nervous with more chance of success. gradually build your confidence until a rejection from a girl will not affect you. DO NOT LISTEN TO YOUR FRIENDS ADVICE, they sound like chumps, no offense. read...
  13. S

G/Fs parents hate me now... MUST READ!

and yeh, get rid of that t-shirt..
  14. S

G/Fs parents hate me now... MUST READ!

I think the parents are wrong because it is obvious you genuinely care for her. Though i can also see where they are coming from, they are worried that in the event of marriage, u will not be able to look after the girl properly. Actions speak louder than words buddy, get yourself together...
  15. S

We Need A Section For Field Reports!

affirmative.. i love reading well written field reports
  16. S

Not ready for a girl?..

Hi guys, I am very unhappy with my current situation. I am 23, live with parents, have no money, no job, no car. Also no phone, as i lost that one night while i was drunk. I am taking a break from studying and was planning on finding a job but so far it hasn't panned out like that. I feel...
  17. S

muttleys sarging/approaching journal

lol, this was hilarious, especially the constant references to your boner... your an inspiration muttley, keep it up!
  18. S

I feel all these techniques dont amount to sh!t...

there IS actually alot of good information on this site, i'm not saying thats it's all useless. it's just that i feel when u first meet a woman, she will see if u meet her standards aesthetically. if you don't meet her standards, she will not give u a chance no matter what u do. the woman...
  19. S

I feel all these techniques dont amount to sh!t...

if u don't have the looks to back them up... now i'm not particularly attractive, though i feel i can look good at times. i don't look like the average joe either, as some of my facial features are rather odd. though i have attracted a few hot chicks in the past based on my physical...