Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. N

UK members - Mumsnet Sucks FB page

Yes I made it when I was a little bored, but after researching Mumsnet for a bit I'd say this site/forum supposedly for parents has been infected by childless radical feminists. More evidence here...
  2. N

YouTube sosuave-esque/anti-misandry channels

Or this one... and thanks for all the feedback! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0bCvAM2iZs&feature=channel_video_title
  3. N

No response? Ok, try this one I did http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ir75dPa5_M
  4. N

You may like to sign up to this channel, watch a couple of his vids first, guy no what he's taking about regarding current gender inequalities, Feminism and man-bashing... http://www.youtube.com/user/6oodfella And you can also sign up to mine, I have similar animated vids with a...
  5. N

so I'm going out with a stripper now her boss wants to fuk her

Not only is this a troll post, it's also two years old. I wonder what didn't happen?
  6. N

Experienced DJs - what's your longest 'drought'?

Thanks WC2 - good advice though on this occasion the ex is not a particular influence. We were on and off for 6 months, but apart from the great sex it never gelled and I saw her as an 'inbetweener' really. I do have very high standards, and can't bring myself to bang some 6 or even 7 if they...
  7. N

Thanks for the input. However I am very experienced and like I say have not found anyone worthy of me. I put that down to bad luck. Anyone want to answer my question without using it as a chance to big themselves up?
  8. N

I broke up with a girl three weeks ago and have been going out most nights looking for a decent ****toy/potential ltr replacement without any success. Part of this is down to the fact that I have not seen any girls good enough for me. A couple I liked but it didn't happen (there was a burlesque...
  9. N

Nighthawk's back - with a girl problem, o noes

I've never been an AFC. I'm 40, and I've always been a confident charmer who who dated all the hottest women, and dumped 99% of them. And they all still like me. Just for the record. Histrionic? Well, i say the connection is based on shared worldview, good sex, and she's funny and...
  10. N

I agree that psychologists might often be screwed up. To be honest in my twenty years of dating I've not met many women that didn't have issues of one kind or another. And don't we all know women ****-test in one way or another in the early stages? I get the 'next' culture here, but of course I...
  11. N

No, she's not BPD - my last gf was a bit and this one isn't. But the mystery is solved. There was another guy in her head - someone thats been (mostly) unavailable for the last three years, and is suddenly available. So she didn't tell me til the other day, and has been struggling with her...
  12. N

So, funny thing. Seven weeks in and we both agree neither of us is feeling the 'spark.' We have loads in common, really respect and really really like each other, have great times and great sex, but neither of us wants to go to the relationship stage. Looks great on paper, but its just nice and...
  13. N

Update - mucho reassurance working, so far. Awesome sex doesn't hurt either - she described last night's as the best ever, a sure indication that after the reassurance she can begin to relax and enjoy the ride.
  14. N

Good answers. To be fair, her issue is not just I was dropping my stuff over, it was that the day after our 'all-important' make or break romantic weekend I plan to spend 'the evening' (a couple of hours tops, including driving) with my ex. So jealous and controlling, yes, in this instance...
  15. N

Hi everyone, not been internetting much recently. Need advice now So there's this woman I've been seeing for five weeks. Pretty, very intelligent - psychologist, have a lot of laughs, great sex - though at first the sex was problematic as I was coming off some anti-depressants due to my...
  16. N

Single again after three years, will I be rusty?

Thanks everyone. I went out last week and that was the first time since the split I felt good and single again. I did a couple of approaches, one was rushed and rubbish, the other was smoother but not ideal. Anyway I had a good time. Last night was my belated birthday party and there were...
  17. N

Existentialism

It's about how we are living in a pointless, Godless universe, and that's all we have to deal with.
  18. N

Man jailed for not supporting kid who isn't his

Imagine a woman paying for a child that wasn't hers. That's right, you can't.
  19. N

Single again after three years, will I be rusty?

Last time I came out of a LTR of 9 years I'd picked up loads of bad habits re attractiveness to women, one of the reasons I came here originally. Now, I'm going to be more careful this time (and if any of you know me, you know I'm not a noob), but feel I am bound to make some mistakes back in...
  20. N

I plan on going to Amsterdam, can anyone tell me...

Beware the spacecake.