Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

Good Cities for Sarging

honolulu, hawaii if you definitely want the asians.
  2. S

Las Vegas if you got skills

i'm moving to vegas in a few months... bout 3-5mins. away from the strip. built a few connects when i was there for all-star weekend, i'll hit you up when i get there.
  3. S

Spider Man 3

man... i knew that this movie was going to be all about MJ, but i honestly thought i was going to see more of venom then what they showed. i read somewhere that the reason they didn't show alot of venom was because they thought that the kids who saw the movie might have nightmares, but whatever...
  4. S

So My Ex Came Over Tonight...

she's looking to see if you still care for her.
  5. S

How To Connect Deeply With Women And Make Them Feel Wow?

Yeah, Victory Unlimited is right on the money. I don't want to sound like a walking advertisement, but I recommend checking out David Shade's material. If you want to go even deeper. He breaks having a deep connection with a women down in four ways: 1. Make her feel appreciated 2...
  6. S

Give her your number?

Honestly, I see no right or wrong answer to this. I do it both ways, but moreso of me giving her my number, and honestly... I find giving women my number gives the best results. I can think of more pros of me giving her my number then pros of me getting her number.
  7. S

How to intrigue women?

eharlequin.com
  8. S

Contradiction

go into the field, test, and find whats best for YOU.
  9. S

How long before I call after sex?

i'll wait until she calls me.
  10. S

GET in the DAMN FIELD NOW

as annoying friv is, guy is actually right.
  11. S

Getting back into the game - 100 approaches journal

Remember, it's the quality that you put into those approaches.
  12. S

To all you guys who talk ****

said she did it because of her fathers influence for his dislike of interracial sexual relations.
  13. S

Don't give in to a woman - always stick to your principles?

women will run all over you.
  14. S

After the f close

if the sex is good, and i mean really good, she will stay interested, aleast from my personal experience. that paying talk wouldn't even come out her mouth. it will usually be the other way around, her saying "you want me to pay for that?". as gunwitch said, "sex is the final attraction stage."...
  15. S

Is the key for overcoming fear:FORCED RANDOM APPROACHING?

the better question to ask is... what fears you about approaching women?, then work on that.
  16. S

sick of flakes-number closing

do this, but re-arrange your saying.
  17. S

Don't give in to a woman - always stick to your principles?

if you have to do anything that accommodates what she wants or would want you to do, its just not worth it.
  18. S

I never chase women.

i see what your saying, but you really are limiting yourself...this method can still be as affective if you do approach...all your really saying is you don't approach and don't chase...you can approach, create attraction, and still have them chase...i also rely on the way you do it, but am not...
  19. S

I never chase women.

i agree with what he is saying. only thing i disagree with is solely relying on b.l. from women. if your attracted to her, go make the approach. rejection is guaranteed.