Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. B

End of an era

Staying with your girlfriend is a great advancement in your life. A King needs a Queen on the Chess Board.
  2. B

Best Gym Training Music In The World Is TRANCE!

EDM is good for the soul as well.
  3. B

I've noticed some things while working in retail

haha!! You're like the other side of the brain like "F*ck this, go for the kill".
  4. B

How do you react to that?

this is a funny post...lmao! understand women usually are without make up most of the time. but if she's that ugly with it and your totally turned off. Find another girl who's hot with and without make up. If you dont like the shoes at this store. Look for shoes at another...
  5. B

Top Ten master don juan tips from a master DJ (part 1)

Ok ok...its been awhile since I've been here and I really have no reason TO BE here seeing as my best days are behind me. Im actually tired of the chase and cant stand cheating..however I this site did mold me into The man that was able to snatch up a very attractive young lady.. So with much...
  6. B

dry spell to two new chicks but they both want to come over tonight?! what to do?

yea so i've hit the gym 2 months pass and im back in the game :box: :yes: :yes: :woo: ... i made a post couple days ago and this explains the back story http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=193582 now the next door neighbor wants in on the action ISSUE= i want to bone both...
  7. B

got I.H.A.Bd and just realized SHE'S AN OLD ONE NIGHT STAND! LMAO!

yea idk what i should do...lol i havent really told her yet the question is should i? cuz idk its kinda just on friends terms right now i need more....
  8. B

got I.H.A.Bd and just realized SHE'S AN OLD ONE NIGHT STAND! LMAO!

So I've been on a dry spell lately (put on pounds, rejected, etc) i decided to get my lazy ass up and get back in the field, first things first i hit the gym.. 2 months later... So I'm fed up i look a little better (40lbs lighter) and i wanted to score this given night. I decide to hit...
  9. B

Best way to respond to an apology after flaking?

Go for another chick.... Chicks flake when they really dont wanna go out because if she did you wouldnt be in this situation. And if it was a flake on her part she'll reschedule and call u to reschedule....if none of this happens your waisting your time NEXT
  10. B

I think I've become afraid to have sex..help appreciated

man just focus on becoming a better you and quit with the self defeating attitude...it'll come natural just work out and be persistent...take the focus off women
  11. B

Does showing you understand her (or her thinking you do) creates feelings for you?

take this advice my friend...your lunch meat if you have oneitis... what's your goal with this girl your seeing? are you wanting s.ex? are you wanting a relationship? ....if your insecure around her and can't be yourself make sure you re-evaluate yourself...because if your self-confident then...
  12. B

FYI GOLDEN DJ PROVERBS for the Clueless...

It's all good... that's what they dont tell you.....when we are talking relationships you have to be in it for awhile to really see who she really is..and that takes time...
  13. B

Just keep working out and just do things that come natural...go out and be social...mingle...what's your goal do you want women? I dont believe anyone can really give anybody advice on GETTING women because they are all so different...But in general just Find your EQUATION... I believe every...
  14. B

bump 4 the clueless
  15. B

Only back for a little while....Master don juan will awnser any of your questions..

The mall pickup.... look around for the body language...when your passing through the mall try to get a lock on her eyes...if you can get some long staring action going on to the point that she's laughing go in for the approach...when your in there don't act like your looking for nook though...
  16. B

Only back for a little while....Master don juan will awnser any of your questions..

name is badmannaz.... with the milf you not having a phone is an issue...its a neccessity these days so get one of those first....2nd stop talking to her and start peacocking (dressing more extravagant and be a man of some purpose...you have to make her come your way otherwise it'll just...
  17. B

Indiana Jones and the James Bond Complex

Indiana jones and 007 (james bond) What is it that they have in common???? 1.money 2.extremely rich villains 3. Death threatning missions 4. Cool Gadgets Oh yea....and b!tches.....Lots of them..... These common scenarios can be yours for the taking as well. But your probably asking...
  18. B

Where Am I with this chick?

your in the National Reserves Bro...lmao AKA u got nexted...... if i can have s.ex with a girl in 10 minutes and not know her name then you should have atleast been able to kiss her if she wasn't BSN.....you have to understand 1.when a women wants you....sex will happen....regardless if the...
  19. B

Am I being played?

yes she's flirting with you...and yes your getting played...nuff said
  20. B

Is She Using Her??? This Is How You Can Change The Whole Situation!

lol my soul is dark and hell is hot...anyone planning on being a DJ... you might want to leave your heart at home...