Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. O

Daniel and Ali love story, the karate kid

When that happens again you lock it down. I know what you mean. When I was young, around 21, I liked a girl and we became friends. Over time we got closer and wind up dating for a while. It was such a beautiful and sweet relationship. After we broke up there were many years where I, like...
  2. O

Standing 69

I am dating a girl who loves to 69 and wants to try this. What muscles are worked in that position. She is about 125. Experiences with the position?
  3. O

Question for your DJs

I started dating this girl recently. She is pretty cool though a bit attached. Whenever she comes over to my house she is always nice to my dad, who is in a wheelchair, and helps him out with minor things. I really like that about her. Anyway... She was talking to a colleague of mine...
  4. O

I'm new here...

Damn...you are in bad shape...this site is good and the people here can be trusted. I have found success here and even became friends with someone from here. This is your rock bottom. Don't worry...listen to us and read the articles and everything will be better,
  5. O

Runner..want to lose weight and be lean

I have some muscle on me. I ran a race on New Years and saw, since I have been lifting heavy weights, that my progress has been shortened. I want to get a body like a runner but still maintain some muscle. I don't want to look like a stick. Any ideas? Thanks
  6. O

So far, the worst that has happened to me

Blocking her number and deleting her off your facebook was a smart move. That is a ****ty situation that you will only grow from. To hell with that *****.
  7. O

My approach from tonight... first in a while. (analyze and comment)

Thanks for all your input guys. I will post my ventures every so often here.
  8. O

My approach from tonight... first in a while. (analyze and comment)

Scene: Mexican Restaurant People: Me, Pete, Chris, Beth, and Cindy Story: We were with a bunch of couples celebrating one of their birthdays. The four people mentioned, along with me, are all single. The couples left to see a movie, but we all stayed. Cindy and Beth thought the...
  9. O

I have to step up my game. I have to go back to the basics. (Recommendations)

You are right...those books only work if you have confidence which has been slipping away from me for the past few months. I am a writer and have the habit of getting into my head too much. Thanks for the straight forward honesty, bro.
  10. O

Bad Approach Anxiety, friendzoning, not being Alpha in general.
  11. O

My game has been off for almost a year. I need to go back to the basics. I need some good articles, outside from here, to start rebuilding.
  12. O

21 year old needs some help :(

Walk away. You are a young 21 year old guy. There are plenty of woman out there. It is dumb to stick to just one.
  13. O

Rehab- Las Vegas

In two weeks I am going down to Las Vegas to the pool party known as "Rehab". Has anyone ever been down to it? Based on the videos off Youtube it seems pretty crazy with a lot of beautiful women. Thanks
  14. O

Stop Caring About What Women Want and What They Think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4apiZ4pOIo
  15. O

the guys who play by the rules

It does suck to have everything you are taught about respect be thrown back in your face. Most women are crazy and don't know what the hell they want. These are the girls you have to play games with and such. There are girls who are down to Earth and will give you the time a day if you...
  16. O

David Spade's way of getting hot girls

This guy's resume is quite impressive. Here is how he gets women...good and simple advice Once they get that whiff that you’re crazy about them, they move on in their heads, like, ‘Got this one. Next...’ If you play it a little more straight and take your time to see if there’s anything...
  17. O

Summer Bootcamp 2012 Enrolling Now

This is where it will get challenging for me...I am in though
  18. O

any ideas there about girl moving it too slow?

Sunshine Girl= A girl who flirts with you and gives you signals but doesn't follow through with you trying to advance the relationship. The above post is right, go find another one and stop wasting time.
  19. O

What is everyone's opinion on dating single moms?

It is perfect for a man who likes his space because the main focus of her life is his child. This means dates could be cancelled last minute, she won't want to be out all night, and if the child gives her hell get ready for her to take her stress out on you. Plus, the ex boyfriend/husband may...
  20. O

The #1 Element of Dating: Talking about HER

100% true The book is a great read. Anyone on this site should take a look at it. It is cold to say, but women really don't give a **** about what you have to say. They love hearing themselves talk. I used to make the same rookie mistakes and always try to talk about myself. After a...