Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

What to do?

Good looks bro
  2. M

What to do?

Try this: Flirt with her for fun, show ppl you can have fun and get on well with girls... Nothing, absollutely nothing more attractive in a male that having another girl flirting with him. Nothing to say you cant do that, just dont put yourself out and dont hope for anything
  3. M

What to do?

In what way?
  4. M

What to do?

Because some girls are total nutjobs -SOME- and some are genuine... She's prolly got problems, like someones f ucked her over or something... Bandura's social learning theory.... By observing a model it's seen as the norm... If she's experienced it it's likely that it's affected he more...
  5. M

Girl has problems at home

MOOOOVE ON, being used here bro... youre he "good friend" riiight?
  6. M

What to do?

Youre obviously everything I said, because your so sucked into your little world where she's diggin you Bro - If SHE WAS DIGGING YOU, SHE WOULDNT HAVE FLAKED... TWICE Move on, she's a waster
  7. M

What to do?

The reason she lost interest ,ust be cos youre a spineless boring mother fucca... Make sure it doesnt happen again. Learn from your mistakes, ask yourself what you did wrong. Elevate... Read Enjoy
  8. M

Opener I Used

Bro, it works... thats one of the best. It's honest straight to the point and the most open mother fucca you can say... Make sure you don't look like a f ucking moron though... They'll walk straight through you... GEt your posture right, loud voice, and be confident... keep the weight...
  9. M

Opener I Used

If you grab your balls and say it, its better than her walking past... like f uck all the CnF sh!t get the basics sorted 1st
  10. M

Is this a bad thing?

F ucking go out with her, bint
  11. M

Opener I Used

She wouldnt cross, I'd be on that instantly. ANything... even the weather if you have to,,,
  12. M

Txtin her to ask for a date?

Yes nice to see we got real advice in here, what's good everyone?
  13. M

Most Amazing Day

Nice thread bro. This is an experience thread to be proud of. Plus, by jus speaking to people, they will be more willing to stick their necks out for you. Props bro
  14. M

Mods, Clean This Place Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, right, im back up to speed. Cheers
  15. M

here's an experience thread.... enjoy

^^ lol Pimp:
  16. M

Whats wrong with britain?
  17. M

You treating this as if it were a rap battle: "why are you here? you looking to get hurt?/" rofl - I'd still slay you if it were ;) How am i getting girls? Right first off, I see them, approach them sideways with eye contact smile... then look puzzled. ask them if i have something on my back...
  18. M

I get more girls than you can believe. Instead of bragging however, i try to help people. But like, out of two little sentences... how'd you manage to write an essay? my advice, use a dictionary. Intimidated... by a str8 up pimp.. if you were one, you wouldn't be here. I've been here longer...
  19. M

Friends with Benefits?

effing hell, who cares? If you do it properly she wont refuse. If you don't you'll feel embarrased. You've already got her, now let go of our hands and walk by yourself, bro
  20. M

Why have you posted this? Whats it in aid of?