Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

Guidelines for getting over a Breakup.

There's one more guideline that I've taken to heart during a couple of breakups, including one that I'm going through. I'm pretty sure I got this from Roissy and it applies especially if your ex was very good-looking: The easiest way to get over an ex is to bang 10 hotter women.
  2. M

After a 3 year relationship, I'm almost back to square one...

Yeah, I got Mystery's book somewhere on HD... what if I'm not feeling too social?
  3. M

After a 3 year relationship, I'm almost back to square one...

TL;DR version: Can anyone give me a good list of pick-up and game material that I can quickly go through? So I just got out of a LTR with a hot chick... I always played on the side, but they were nowhere near as good-looking as my GF, so I didn't need much game to hook 'em. Now that I'm...
  4. M

Slipped into betatude... quick refresher?

I've had a serious girlfriend for the past 3 years butI play around on the side whenever possible and especially with chicks I meet through online dating sites. However, most of these girls are usually targets of opportunity or a my age or slightly older... Last night, I got the number of this...
  5. M

Is it possible to make a ONS a regular thing?

Nice to see replies from some of the big guns around here that I remember. Thanks for the advice, guys! I stopped visiting the forum because I thought I had "outgrown" it, but as I'm browsing through the threads, I see a lot of good advice that has made me realize that: A. You never really...
  6. M

Yup. You guys are right. I've probably been beta-zised from being in a relationship for so long. Still... taking the relationship possibilities out of the equation, I'd love to bang her a few more times. Is this possible? And by that I mean "easily achievable".
  7. M

Haven't posted here in forever... years, I think. SYNOPSIS: This is a post about me banging a girl that I met online and it somehow fizzled into nothing much than a one night stand. I want to keep her around. Is this possible? Can anyone point me in the right direction for how to deal with...
  8. M

URGENT: Friend meeting up with ex after she stood him up

FWIW: She flaked. ha ha
  9. M

Is it called "Cognitive Dissonance" when a girl justifies something bad she did by saying "yeah, he deserved it" ? I want to get that concept across to him.
  10. M

Haven't posted here in a while but I want to pass on some advice to a friend of mine. He's a total beta with lots of alpha potential, but he's been pvssified and he's kinda clingy. His GF of 5 months was cheating on him with a guy that she would bring up now and then. She went to her office...
  11. M

Woman ruins her marriage on TV show...

This was painful to watch: http://viralfootage.com/?p=1117 The husband looks like such a beta that he probably took it and is still together with her... IMO, this is the height of immorality and I think that most women think and feel like her... Sad, really...
  12. M

GF wanting to model...

Hadn't thought of that, Jitterbug. But knowing her, she probably won't go through with it. Now that I think of it, jophil, this may have been a sh!t test of some kind. I think I passed it... Barely. I don't like the bit where u said that she may be 100% sure of my attention because I think it's...
  13. M

GF wanting to model...

Interesting, she called a little while ago before I had a chance to check back for suggestions and I did exactly what you guys suggested. I asked her about it in a playful tone and she said that she might not even be up for it since she's only 5'5"... I told her whatever, that I have a good...
  14. M

break up with a girl due to her health?

Dude, Some women like to get sympathy by mentioning their health issues... expecting a white knight to rescue them or help them through their ordeals. Guys are more honorable and loyal than women, it's part of our protector side... Check this out...
  15. M

GF wanting to model...

So my GF wrote me an email telling me that there was some sort of model tryout or something and she wanted to try it before she got older (she's 24). I emailed her something about that being tacky and that she was probably hotter than some models, but I admit it was a pretty weak response...
  16. M

Virgin women in their late 20's?

Yeah, it was probably BS the whole time... I forgot to mention something else that's not TOO relevant, but part of the whole social-awkwardness... Neither of them had MySpace of Facebook accounts... freaking weirdos. I wanted to post their pics but couldn't find them... Other smart girls, on...
  17. M

Virgin women in their late 20's?

Over the last two years I've been with two women in their late 20's who claimed to be virgins. 90% of me calls bullsh*t but the other 10% of me wonders... is there an incentive for a woman to tell a lie of this magnitude that is extremely hard to believe? Both of these girls were pretty. Not...
  18. M

Women not having sex...

I'm not quite sure what to make of this article: http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/tobyyoung/100026372/these-days-its-men-not-women-saying-no-to-sex/ Reduced male libido? Vain, metrosexual men? Reversion to patriarchy? And read some of the dumb readers' comments... Things like...
  19. M

Any people from Houston in here?

I go out every single night. Mostly to places in Midtown, but have been going to places on Washington Ave a lot more frequently now.
  20. M

Dumb fight with GF

Yeah I read that the other day. And about the ammunition, I know she'll always be stockpiling it. I'm not gonna argue cuz I post here precisely to be critiqued and to request advice, so at what point did I fvck up more? The leg thing? The apologizing for not having answered? Oh, and the kiss...