Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

My recent POF dates

funny **** lol pof kinda sucks imo
  2. S

Tall Muscular White Guy Game vs. Short Ethnic Guy Game

i think indian and middle eastern girls are hot as hell, but from my experience most of them wont date white guys. regarding muscle, you just gotta build it up dawg. there are a lot of short muscular white guys, and short/tall muscular guys of any race, and short out of shape white guys too.
  3. S

my favorite neg-compliment lately...

i used "look nice" because it suggests that girls from where she's from are ugly ;)
  4. S

Preselection by good looking male friends?

i can see this having merit if they are cool guys, and a girl sees you with them it might drill it in that you really are cool. i have some 'cool' friends, and some 'uncool' and sometimes even embarrassing friends, but theyre still my friends and are more important than impressing a random girl!
  5. S

my favorite neg-compliment lately...

nothing really insightful here just wanted to drop a line ive been using a bit lately, if you know or can tell from how she looks/talks that the girl is from the area you are in: "You actually look really nice, you must not be from here" makes me laugh at least, and sometimes makes them laugh...
  6. S

Potential of Reeling in a 9.5..

i bounced at a couple bars/clubs for a while. a couple things id joke around about to break the ice or joke around, after saying the introductions and etc: "Don't make me kick you out tonight...cuz I will..." // "You should go start a fight so I have something to do" "you do anything for fun...
  7. S

Pimped out Cars

american made
  8. S

The effect of a nice car on girls...?

u always have good advice :yes:
  9. S

The effect of a nice car on girls...?

Background on me: average looking, big guy. grew up poor but recently starting making money so there are a few people on here that have gone on and on about how having a nice car helps drastically....so how would you use a nice car to your advantage? I bought a new 2010 camaro with all the...
  10. S

Bigger Guy Fashion Tips?

black v-neck tshirts and shorts
  11. S

What do I do for the second date? dont want to be boring

thanks for the ideas! usually in the summer its great, but in the winter here its all cold and wet outside so it cuts down on options
  12. S

Two girls have paid for dinner for me... what's that mean?

Can any master DJ's analyze this....on two seperate occasions the girl has insisted that she pays for dinner and that I don't argue...when I get up from the table I try to take the bill but she snatches it back.....after it happened the second time I started wondering what's this mean? do I...
  13. S

What do I do for the second date? dont want to be boring

First date was dinner and playing pool, with a kiss close/ass grabbing....what should I do for the second date? I was just gonna invite her over to hang out and watch a movie but i dont want her to think im boring..
  14. S

In your opinion what is a MAN?

confident
  15. S

Whats the oldest girl u've dated? Any tips for older women?

I've got a date with a 33 yr old hottie (im 22) on Sunday.... We're doing dinner and playing pool... that'll be the biggest age diff for me. prior to her it was a 27 yr old when I was 21. whats the biggest age diff you've been with/dated? Older chicks love me... I'm a big guy and while...
  16. S

First date ideas!!! (i need some asap)

I need some fast!!! here are some of mine, just to contribute: - Playing pool (so many chances for joking on her its not even funny) ........ thats all i got aside from dinner and movies...:nervous: :nervous: :nervous:
  17. S

Feelin down about the ex

exellent post
  18. S

Trouble getting it up for one night stands...fuuuuuu

just realized i smoked weed the last two times beforehand and surely other times too....ffkkk i hope its not that lol
  19. S

Actually looking for a meaningful relationship, is it possible in this scenario?

a meaningful relationship? u've only been on one date from what i got from that lol spend more time together and find out
  20. S

Trouble getting it up for one night stands...fuuuuuu

umm usually about half the time, and its worse then.