Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

wOW!! I wish i had the money to travel like this guy!!!

Travelling is something I really love to do and hopefully I can get a trip together in the near future. Broke is so relative term imo, even though he may not have much money, what price would you put to those experiences he undoubtle has experienced. There are those people whose hearth longs...
  2. T

Mma And Ufc Thread.

wasn't impressed with Machida and hated when Joe kept telling how elusive his fighting style is. Sure, he had a winning tactic but it was far from entertaining. Overall I think it was a let down, and I don't have high expectations for UFC85 either.
  3. T

Guys, what questions would you like to ask girls?

You should also consider how valid the answers will be. Most women can't give you sound advice about how to pick girls.
  4. T

This chick called me "kid."

I let your immature remarks go past this being an internet forum. It really comes down to situation and the way the message is percieved. But, in my opinion, if someone you want to be romantically involved is calling you "a kid" you are in a bad shape. If I would call you "a retard" would you...
  5. T

This chick called me "kid."

If a chick calls me a kid, I let them know about it. I might not get pissed or over react but I let them know through my words and actions that they have insulted me. In my opinion, if someone insults or belittles you, you don't have to put up with it. Either don't be with persons like that or...
  6. T

Just got robbed - again.

I don't think a dog is the right answer. They are high maintenance and will take a lot of your time. German shepperd should be active/outside atleast 4 hours a day. If you are not a dog person, don't take one just to sit in your house.
  7. T

So I messed up big Time, need to recover

There's no "love". There are just hormones telling that you need to fck! Find new women and don't waste time in the past, what's broken can't be repaired.
  8. T

Virgin or in a drought

Drought is better, you know that you are not missing anything special.
  9. T

Spanish Women in Charge

This always gets me pissed... especially "is telling big companies to give women 40 percent of the seats on corporate boards". If there aren't enough competetive women for those places, why should they hire incompetetive. Also, workhour/meeting restrictions for companies only hinders the...
  10. T

Favorite battle in a movie?

Gladiator fighting scene wasn't exactly accured either. For entertainment purposes for sure. Start of the battle is pretty historical but after the charge they break formation. Also they use their pilums as stabbing spears but they were throwing weapons. Also they didnt throw them as was the...
  11. T

Favorite battle in a movie?

Helm's deep in LOTR was pretty decent. "Now for wrath, now for ruin, and the Red dawn!" Saving Private Ryan had some emotional and well made battle scenes, especially the one where the guy gets stabbed. Probably some others I can't think right now.
  12. T

Sean Connery tells us when it's approprate to smack a woman

while I might agree with you, you are not leaving room for debate. you don't present anything which would make your statement true, just giving an opinion which is affected by media. Seems like you think woman and men are equal in a sense that what applys to a woman should also apply to a man...
  13. T

Money as debt

"A multitude of rulers is not a good thing. Let there be one ruler, one king." - Herodotus It's inevitable, in distant future there will be only one goverment. Money cedes to be a problem and is not loaned to existence.
  14. T

hotornot - holy sh1t i can change the title!

ya you seem like a well dressed guy who takes care of himself. Score is not a suprise. And you have no excuse to not succeed with women, you could lay like rockstars.
  15. T

JM MARQUEZ and MANNY PACQUIAO tonight

pac-man!
  16. T

How many of You cheat in LTR ?

word.
  17. T

Anybody interested in the paranormal?

There's nothing paranormal, just normal without scientific explanation.
  18. T

Our life span

I thought it was a "optimistic" evaluation rather than whetever we are optimistic. Anyway, see on the other side after 2055 Septemper 14.
  19. T

Spy Satellite Shot Down

I have to say that, as a westerner, I support Russia's and China's decisions if they decide to test their weapons. After all, the balance must be maintained. Also, the US missile shield is ridiculous. Russia offered a perfect spot for the base with already built facilities but US didn't accept...