Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. J

What would you have done different

I'll contribute, but with teh caveat that I don't believe in regret (hey, I'm not some starving african kid - so I got nothing to complain about). but in terms of what advice would i give myself if i could travel back in time say 15 years? I think it would be the following... 1) Pay...
  2. J

feel down, could use some advice

oh and by the way... the reason most women go out and sleep with another guy is its their way of getting revenge.... "reject me will you, well I'll show you, i'll let some linebacker tear my ass apart. that will show you.' doesn't make much sense, but it is what it is. which is why you...
  3. J

feel down, could use some advice

the problem in this situation is that you are mistakenly associating your FEELINGS with an external variable and assigning cause to it. i FEEL bad because she has the upper hand. I FEEL bad because some other guy is feeding her yogurt. now, while it's 'normal' to feel bad in these...
  4. J

Married women? Do I or don't I?

what I find funny is how women fail to understand the double standard out there. If a 50 year old male said to his female colleague - ya my wife is sick and so we hardly ever have sex and when we do she really doesn't perform well - i mean my god, the lawsuits would be flying before days...
  5. J

Ever dated a woman with big student loan debts?

there's an old saying... 'failure to plan, is planning to fail.' people with debt, more often than not, simply fail to plan in life. they live in the moment (in a bad way) and always think that something will take care of their problems down the road. find me a woman with good credit and...
  6. J

FR: Is this a cheating women

this chic was basically saying to you.... - I've got a loser boyfriend who is paying my rent - he's such a loser that i've got him wrapped around my finger and only give him sex when i want it. - I think men are easy to manipulate and i get off on manipulating them (that's why I'm here at...
  7. J

Problem with "dating" my landlord.

have fun with this... get her and one of her girlfriends together one night... get a few drinks in them.. and see if you can make a threesome unfold. life is a game my friend... have fun with it.
  8. J

Jumped Last Night/Hookers (Long Story)

and i would yet again say... that the reason you have issues developing relationships is because you deep down aren't confident in yourself. i'd guess... and its only a guess... that with regular women you probably don't feel 'connected' and probably feel like the whole thing seems fake and...
  9. J

you're externalizing your issues... and making the issue the 'free woman'... "they won't move forward..." THEY aren't the problem. Well, in the sense that they are only the problem to the extent that all women are a pain in the ass on some level. hookers are obviously...
  10. J

is it wrong?

it's a hoover. not sure what model. the thing is so powerful that it pulls itself forward! i love when you buy something and its better than you thought it would be.
  11. J

Ever dated a woman with big student loan debts?

would you date a woman missing a leg? would you date a woman with herpes? would you date a woman who had a mastectomy? large debt, like the things above, are burdens that will impact your life. Actually, to be honest, a woman with a large amount of debt presents MORE burdens than any...
  12. J

No sense of humor

at least you are moving on. Some tips I'd give you to better handle these situations when they happen... 1) when calling a woman out on her ****... always laugh and act like it makes no difference to you whether she understands what you are saying or not. Laugh as though you almost DONT...
  13. J

is it wrong?

I just got a new vacuum today and man this ****ing thing rocks! It's getting all kinds of dirt that the last vacuum didn't pick up. Is it wrong that I get this excited over a vacuum cleaner? You know you are getting old when a kick-ass vacuum cleaner gets you as excited as a woman. on the...
  14. J

you're probably banging hookers because... 1) subconsciously you feel superior to the hooker (who has to sell her ass to get money). 2) with regularly woman there's a good chance you feel inferior to them... hence you turn to the hooker. 3) or it could just be you're anti-social / lazy and...
  15. J

Matrix at play?

you want to know how ****ed up the matrix is... i was at a business dinner surrounded by 8 women and 1 other man. The topic of tiger woods came up. all the women had the attitude of "just another man showing his true colors". To which I added my take on the situation saying that the...
  16. J

No sense of humor

let's be honest... it's her that doesn't want to bang you... not the other way around. you're rationalizing it in your head that her attitude has turned you off. ummm....she's doing that on purpose. If she wanted to bang you, then she'd exhibit an attitude that drew you in, not repelled you...
  17. J

Problem with "dating" my landlord.

oh my god.... listen to yourself. you're talking about a mother with 4 kids like she's some kind of prize or something. this chic screams 'messed up' ... she's go 4 kids and tons of guys txt'ing her? this is a chic who wants to be 18 again. she's an attention *****. men are her only...
  18. J

Girlfriend broke up with me

also, one other thing... you should be working in life towards achieving a state where you don't NEED anything. where the things you have are by choice, not necessity. You should save your money so that one day you don't NEED a job. You should never NEED a woman. You should...
  19. J

Girlfriend broke up with me

This is the cold hard reality of understanding women. You have to remember than for a man, becoming successful in life is the prime objective. For a woman, becoming successful is to garner as much attention as possible... hence for a woman, her primary focus in terms of her relationship with...
  20. J

No sense of humor

men and women are different this way. if a man can't fix a situation, he will generally joke about it. it's the male way of 'comforting'. Men tend to try and make other men laugh. what you should have done was said "Do you want me to go to the store and get some peptobismol?" If she...