Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. I

Who has actually read the friggin Bible?

read the whole thang. the WHOLE THANG. dl'ed everythang and just sat down and read it. lol. i got the mindset down, but i dont really want to be a player, im using the stuff to find the "right" girl. i got my priorities down, u might say.
  2. I

what happened to this place......

yea, this forum is kinda ****ed up. i got here like a while back and before i post i read the bible and it felt like a family, help you, help me thang but its seems like a regular forum where u got people who are tryin to help, those who are just ****ing around, and those who dont give a ****...
  3. I

I feel like im Viper

this dude is telling us his life story. i dont believe him, he talked to me on aim and he says he live in new york. now he's sayin he lives in california. sigh, dont trust him guys, he just messin around wit u guys, a troll as some would say.
  4. I

Coping with my own stupidity

ouch tat sucks, maybe u think tat somethang movie style will happen wit u guys? get out of tat!
  5. I

Brand New Technique

good tech
  6. I

Brain buster!!!lol check it out

Re: Re: mistake in problem ohhhhh
  7. I

Talking on AIM with girls and girlriend..how often?

yup, he is right it is possible, but to finish the chick off, u need to do it face to face, online will only get u so far in my experiences.
  8. I

Brain buster!!!lol check it out

its hard!
  9. I

FIELD REPORT #1: superconfident approach gone wrong

^i have to disagree, i think it shows confidence and maybe experience. shell be comin bak, in my opinion.
  10. I

What to do if you dont have a car?

depends on where u live if u need a car or not. like if u live in a big city wit all the hot spots close, walk it, but if u live in a place wit everythang spread out, then car.
  11. I

An interesting "seeing someone" question

tats wut i thought the first time, go to my first post. seeing someone is not goin steady wit them, by all means procede.
  12. I

Re: Sorry so she is dancing wit someone else? if so, dont be dancing with her but "dating" her. set ur own zone blah blah blah.
  13. I

Asking for prayers...

i give u my best regards.
  14. I

seeing is not goin steady, by all means procede.
  15. I

Getting more friends and a better reputation.

Re: Re: Re: Getting more friends and a better reputation. ill just talk just to hear me talk. and the thangs i talk are random thoughts, wut kind of jeans im wearing, why the weather is hot or cold, my past, or just talk about anythang. u got friends u chill wit right? well next time when...
  16. I

Why don't I ever get IOIs?

Re: Re: Why don't I ever get IOIs? tats a cool post.:up:
  17. I

Is this guy being a DJ or a Dumbass?

there is a guy at my school kinda the same way. he is a punk b!tch!
  18. I

got in a fight...need advice

tat sucks big nuts
  19. I

got in a fight...need advice

dont think about it or ull get paranoid. if they chill, u chill, if they start it up, u finish it!
  20. I

How do u DJ when a girl approach u like this?

when the two chicks arent talkin make ur move, wit "do u like me, or just like touchin me?"