Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. H

Blow Her Off?

wtf?
  2. H

Date today with Authentic Asian chick...

she's a f****ng financial analyst, she doesn't need your money
  3. H

SamePendo's guide to not masturbating.

it almost doesn't affect your test. level.
  4. H

std of blow jobs

*******s with condom?? hm...
  5. H

IM losing interest in G/F

You should try something new in bed ... like fisting or watersports. Experiment!
  6. H

Low interest level???

im 20, so is she. didnt call her yet... sent her a sms 7 days after date and she responded, just some fluff/jokes... but no contact from her... I think I'll set up another date. What do you think? I think she's kinda playing hard-to get...
  7. H

Using Challenge all the way

you suck. You aint a "challenge" you're just acting. Acting like you dont care, and then analysing every single SMS she sent to you...
  8. H

Low interest level???

I already kiss closed this girl (friend of a friend), and we've gone out yesterday. She acted very strange, for example she wanted to hold hands with me, but didn't really want to cuddle or kiss (ok, i kissed her 2 or 3 times, but she wasnt really excited about that) and the whole evening she...
  9. H

How to be a player in a LTR.

зуре а фуцкиг ассхоле!
  10. H

advice on showing identity over the internet

I think privacy in general should be banned so we can be what we really are. If you aren't doing anything wrong, why would you hide?
  11. H

FINALLY a new girl..

... you shoud've kissed her already... maybe you don't realise, but you actually LJBF-ed her n that party by kissing her on cheek and "playing hard to get". you can post here now: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=962400#post962400 :)
  12. H

A girls says to you: "I want a **** buddy"

get her drunk first.
  13. H

I havent had sex in 3 months..about to die

I guess it would feel EXTREMLY good to fvck a woman while her baby i sgiving you a blovvjob at the same time! mmm
  14. H

Both pregnancy tests wrong?!

*edited*
  15. H

Opening girls on a bus-stop

Give us some advice. You're waiting for a bus, a girl is there, too. How would you open her?
  16. H

What is the chance of getting a girl pregnant when pulling out?

Well i find it pretty nice to cvm all over girl's back or stomach...
  17. H

What is the chance of getting a girl pregnant when pulling out?

FACTS: 1. Pre-*** CANNOT get a girl pregnant. It's proven fact that precum doesn't contain any sperm. Exception is if you already ejaculated, and start another round withour going to pee before that, because some sperm could be still there (not all sperm is ejaculated). 2. Withdrawal is...
  18. H

How forget her?

I hate that girl. We always had "problems", but I was so AFC that I prolonged that relationship just to get more sex from her, and I also thought I loved her. NOW I realise the truth that she was a major hoe (just like all other women who **** before marriage), and keep recalling those...
  19. H

How forget her?

Actually she lost me. I've been in a relationship with a girl who's been sleeping with other guys, and never admitted that, but I'm totally sure she did it (althought I dont have any evidence). I just do not trust any word that's coming out of her mouth. I just need to forget that I'VE BEEN A...
  20. H

How forget her?

Is there any other method except "spin more plates"? Because I DO NOT WANT girlfriends right now, and especially not sex. I just want to FORGET HER!