Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

Gonna try internet dating

I've gotten like one response so far? Prolly my messages suck or something. I also like how some of these girls with nothing going for them "reply selectively". Haha
  2. S

Are the pay sites like match.com any better?
  3. S

Yeah I workout, I ve done a few natural body building competitions. I have two picks on there that I l think are pretty good What kind of messages should I be sending? Are two or three lines "not long enough"?
  4. S

Well I must be doing something wrong. None of these girls have messaged me back yet haha. Not even one.
  5. S

I've gotten messages From 9 chicks so far of which 7 were hefty, one was ugly, and one was cute but young. I messaged prolly 30 chicks tonight just to see who responds. None yet.
  6. S

Never thought it would come to this haha. Working night shift with only weeknights off every week is just killing my social life in general. I have no idea how to do internet dating, especially being a little older. Any tips?
  7. S

Low point, stuck

Church would be ok. It I'm not religious at all. And gym I get for free due to work but I only see people from work there obviously. I may try Internet dating but it just seems so pathetic.
  8. S

Low point, stuck

For background, I sucked in high school with girls. It did real well in college and the year after. Right now I'm in the best shape of my life 5'11, 190 11% body fat. I'm a cop, which was my dream. Making good money and benefits. I'm 27. Problem now is I'm working midnights with wednesday and...
  9. S

Working overnights-how to meet girls

Wont get better days off for a while since I'm new. Possibly a friday in exchange for tuesdays in 6 months but even then i'd be lucky. I like working overnights actually, and I still see most of my friends just dont meet any girls.
  10. S

Working overnights-how to meet girls

I recently got a job where I work overnights (8pm-6am). I have off Tues, Wed and Thursday every week. On my days off I do the same sleep schedule so usually wake up at 4pm and go to the gym. Problem is - how do I meet girls working these hours? The few times I've seen girls at the bars they...
  11. S

Now idea what the problem is

I would post a pic but I'm not computer savvy honestly. I'm not the greatest looking guy but I'm dressed nice and always groomed. I get talked crap too all day (I'm a cop in a crappy area in New England). Talking to girls is a little different but the mindset is still the same. I think...
  12. S

Another problem is that I have achieved everything I have wanted to accomplish to stop placing importance on girls. Got muscular, got a degree and a great job. I have a good social life as well so thats not an issue. Good car, my own place, motorcycle. The only thing I want that I dont have now...
  13. S

Usually I make a joke about the situation or something, then they'll joke back. Sometimes it's about sex even, I'm not uncomfortable talking about it even with strangers. The problem comes after, when I probably should ask them out, but all that runs through my mind is "This girl is just...
  14. S

I dont know what I want. I think a relationship. I've had random hookups. I just dont know. Just a regular guy.
  15. S

Just asked a girl out...no response. I'm offende. Maybe I have to lower the quality of girl I"m asking?
  16. S

Ive been on this forum a while. I've improved a lot. Making a lot of money. Fun job. Muscular. Lots of friends. But still, have no interest from women. Maybe I'm not the best looking guy, but lots of guys worse then me are getting some. Body language and everything is good. Friend's girls like...
  17. S

Should I keep texting this girl?

I met her about six months ago, but I had a girlfriend and she had a boyfriend at the time. There was an obvious attraction there though. Now we're both single. I've seen her a few times in the last month. However, if I don't text her, we don't speak at all. I text her once every two or three...
  18. S

Kiss closed, kind of rejected....not sure why

We out with some friends a few weeks ago. Anyways, one of them brings a friend thats a chick (theyre just friends). I've met her briefly in the past. We get to talking. She's touching my leg with her hand, making strong eye contact with me. I started texting this other girl in front of her and...
  19. S

Just turned 25, slumping

The thing is im not desperate. I'm not going to just take whatever looks at me. I'm more just annoyed because I don't know what the problem is. When I wasn't getting laid before it was for something I knew I had to improve on. Now I have no idea. I actually went to a strip club tonight and only...
  20. S

Just turned 25, slumping

When you guys go out, do you have women showing interest in you? That's the most puzzling part to me. Even just walking around or at work or whatever. I can't even remember the last time a girl flirted with me. Went out tonight and just got more of the same.