Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

Is the term "bisexual" a fallacy?

Evidence that God exists? Evidence that free choice exists? Both are impossible by current laws of physics. God does not exist. Free choice does not exist. Everything you do is a product of chemical and physical reactions which are determined by productions of chemicals determined by your...
  2. D

The Boy with the Incredible Brain

whats amazing to me is that he isnt retarded in any other way like rain man or anything. just an ordinary guy with awesome abilities. like you could go get a drink and hang out with him. if he worked out he'd actually be good-looking.
  3. D

Tall guy problems

yeah im 6'10 my gf is 4'11. go figure
  4. D

Another reason why you should go for the 'curvy' woman

It's also proven that taller people have higher IQs than shorter people on average. This is because high value people tend to mate with other high value people and good genetics contribute a lot to the ability to generate high value. This eventually results in all the good genes being...
  5. D

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Real Life Applications?

MMA is a sport. There are more effective martial arts forms. Lethwei and old-style muay thai for example are more effective stand-up options in real fights because they incorporate headbutts and aspects of bear-knuckle (which changes things a lot). With harder surfaces, striking becomes...
  6. D

Huerta doesn't have a belt in BJJ. If he can beat the piss out of a 2nd degree BJJ b-belt of the same size, imagine what a 250 lb man can do.
  7. D

Shamrock did beat the piss out of Royce. Headbutts destroy the clinch REALLY fast. Real grappling is also much different than bjj. If you're 170 lb, you can be the best BJJer in the world, but a moderately trained 250 lber will rape you. And by moderately trained I mean 1 week of BJJ...
  8. D

Judo

modern judo wont give you a good ground game. it will teach you how to throw though. judo is much more applicable in real life than in mma like bjj is much less aplicable in real life than it is in mma. the bjj thing was visible on the drunk fight in the ultimate fighter last season where the...
  9. D

Thinking of dropping out of college...

I've sarged with former Mystery Method approach coaches and they're certainly legit.
  10. D

When the DRAFT comes, are you going to go where they tell you?

I don't even have respect for the troops. I think they're disgusting criminals and should be prosecuted. How are you gonna respect someone that invaded a country when it wasn't in self-defense, started a conflict that's killed over 500 9/11s, and still stays there even after he knows what he...
  11. D

Little Bro admits to being gay

^ ^ ^ yeah for girls, bisexuality is often a phase because it's "cool". for guys it just gets you beat up. so is it a phase? prolly not, ur bro is gay
  12. D

UFC and other MMA....bunch of animals!!

Ur not gonna get cauliflower from a fight, you get it from all the practice leading up to the fight. + you can get the fluid drained within something like 24 hours so no ones gonna be getting it from a fight even if they do get it cuz they have doctors there that will drain it.
  13. D

Dana has said that he might be open for it in the future but note that there are still people that feel about MMA the same way that the OP does and the UFC is just now finishing off a gigantic campaign to make MMA a legitimate sport and it has taken years; at one point, the UFC almost had to go...
  14. D

alternative to winamp?

DivX Player. Lots of people like JetAudio.
  15. D

MMA is one of the safest sports you can play.. The human body was evolutionarily designed to be able to take the trauma of fighting- it wasn't designed to take the damage incurred from football, hockey, boxing, etc. ^ ^ ^ all of which have higher injury rates, and worse injuries, than mma
  16. D

Actually, that's exactly when he would know. Puberty = when you start becoming sexually attracted to things. And when you start becoming sexually attracted to guys? You must be a homo.
  17. D

Most gay guys I know say that they knew they were gay from about 13-15. OP, gay is in your genes. Your future kids might be infected with teh homo.
  18. D

I WILL get laid before I turn 19 ! ! !

IF you just wanna get laid, don't worry about gaming and clubbing. Talk to a girl that's a 6 or 7; you don't need tight game like mystery method for 6s and 7s. Just introduce yourself, be AFC it doesn't matter. Say hi, start a normal conversation, interview style/ whatever. Get a date, make...
  19. D

one tough martial arts teacher!

Doubt it, the guy in that vid is a former King of Pancrase.
  20. D

Moving money out of the dollar

No- Private parties in other countries control the debt and private parties in the U.S are responsible for most of the debt. We borrow money from other people in foreign countries in the U.S, there is no conspiracy anywhere and it's not just a few outsiders who control all of the debt- it's...