Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

seeing this girl but her sister is selfish

so im seeing this girl and shes been spending a lot of time with me lately. however her younger sister who is away at college always talks sh!t about me on her facebook blaming me because she's not getting any calls from her. then tells her "you used to call me all the time! But now you spend...
  2. M

She thinks she's the sh!t...and im sick of it.

yeah sexual, she always the one to tell me "I love you!" but I know it's just words and theres no meaning to it anymore. i try to hide my feelings and try be nice to her but it's hard to be nice to a complete b!tch. I don't even want to be nice to her at the way she acts towards me. I don't even...
  3. M

She thinks she's the sh!t...and im sick of it.

So my girlfriend of 10 months now everything has been going great except for the past few months where her EGO has been really pissing me off beyond belief. I hate how she always tries to cry in front of me to make me feel bad, but she does it so much I know she does it on purpose. But anyway...
  4. M

how do i know if theres a future? i had sex with her in my truck

You guys must of misunderstood. I'm a bartender. Not a coke dealer. We were at our friends house who had lines out so we figure we never tried it before and we did it. I work with her. She's a waitress at the same restaurant that I work as a bartender at. She helped me get a job there. We're not...
  5. M

how do i know if theres a future? i had sex with her in my truck

I always kinda had a thing for this waitress i worked with but never said anything. she helped me get a job there as a bartender. basically one night we were all at our friends house and we ended up doing coke and after her friend left, she decided to leave as well, but i had to drop her off at...
  6. M

girls ex-booty call keeps calling her, what to do?

so been seeing this girl for about 5 months, all of a sudden her ex booty call keeps calling her late at night while she's with me. she just ignores it. basically this guy she fooled around with summer of 08, but then she stopped talking to him and met me. she tells me that he keeps calling but...
  7. M

Girlfriends been around in the past, should I worry?

So I find out my girlfriend was a slvt and didn't really respect herself a few years ago. She told me how she got ****ed by two guys after each other and what not and she never respected herself but now she's changed. I always can't believe that since people are always like Once a cheater always...
  8. M

got a new job that work weekends, my girls pissed..

so heres the thing, me and my girl work a lot, she basically works monday - saturday and off Sunday. I work mon-fri, I get off at 4pm, she gets off at like 9 pm. So I only see her at night. Now I'm starting this new job where I'm off on Tuesday and Thursdays but I work Saturday and Sundays and...
  9. M

my girl acted weird...decipher?

i met this girl through my old friend, she was seeing him but i guess he didn't like her but i liked her and then i ended up pursing her and now im with her. and now that friend and I aren't cool anymore. so basically what im wondering now is this past weekend, me and her and a few of my friends...
  10. M

Most effective way to get her to suck your d!ck?

I've had sex with this girl a lot now but she hasn't sucked my d!ck yet! I'm not sure how to tell her or ask her. I don't want to be just like "Suck my d!ck" or whatever. Maybe like when she's jacking me off or something would probably be the best way, but im not sure how. Anyone got any success...
  11. M

She says she has "Morals" How do I make her break?

She thinks we had sex. Because one night we were suuuper drunk and she slept over. And we started making out and I rubbed her pvssy as she rubbed my d!ck and then she said after that she didn't remember anything and I told her yeah we had sex and shes like "are you serious? I dont even...
  12. M

She says she has "Morals" How do I make her break?

So I was hanging with this girl tonight and shes like "I Really want to kiss you but I can't" and she says she has morals and she didn't want to do it cause she'd feel bad about herself. Then she was saying like how she can't be with me right now and she just wants to be friends because she met...
  13. M

How to confirm a date?

So on Monday I asked this girl if she wanted to go to this place on Wednesday. She was like she wasn't sure yet. So now it's Wednesday, I want to call her and be like "So what do you say we go to.. tonight?" do you think it would be good to say it like that? I haven't contacted her since Monday...
  14. M

She's emotionally unstable, better chances of me hooking up?

Yeah I was talking to her on AIM last night and she told me she was gonna get off and then she asked me if I'll be on later I told her yes. But then I signed off and didn't go back on (Spontaneous) Girls don't seem to like it when they expect things. So she probably expected me to be back on but...
  15. M

She's emotionally unstable, better chances of me hooking up?

This girl that I talk to recently was telling me how she feels sad because she's moving. She's moving by herself to California to pursue her degree. She pretty much was all like "I feel weird. cause my fun is pretty much over. I don't feel happy anymore" I asked her what jobs shes lookin to...
  16. M

Called girl, didn't call back. Next her?

I met this girl on Friday night. I called her Sunday afternoon around 2pm. When she answered I was like "Hey Crystal! It's me, Monty" and at first she was like "......Who?" And I think she was just kidding, cause then she remembered where I worked. Anyway I asked her how was her weekend...
  17. M

having trouble inviting her out on a date 1 on 1

I told her lets play pool at 10 tonight and she told me.. "Aww sorry I was gonna hang out with one of my friends from another state cause she leaves this week...some other time this week?" I just told her "alright, ill let you know" What now?
  18. M

How am I avoiding the invite? I asked her out twice saying lets go do something. What do I just say "Do you want to meet up tonight and do something?" Alright. I txtd her "I like Pool. Let's play sometime. would me stealing you away from your friends make them jealous? lol =)" then she...
  19. M

How am I avoiding the invite? I asked her out twice saying lets go do something. What do I just say "Do you want to meet up tonight and do something?"
  20. M

So this girl came up to me in the club and we started talking she asked for my number and we just exchanged. Next day.. She texts me around 10pm "Hey you!" Then I'm like what's up what are you up to ton ight? and she says just haning with her friends being bored what about me and I told her...