Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

"stop....it hurts" when i'm down her pants

pressure is the key then thx fellas
  2. C

mmmk guys thx for the advice
  3. C

hey man, thanks for the reply yeah what i mean is, ill be fingering her then ill pull out my finger and rub her cl.it ... and thats when she says it hurts yeah on nye, i was pretty drunk and yea gave her oral for about 5mins then had sex n that worked fine... hehe
  4. C

hey dudes, long time no see You last visited: 07-23-2006 at 08:35 PM hehe anyway need abit of advice i just turned 18 and im dating this girl thats 15 (turning 16 soon), yeah anyway i feel kinda scummy writing this on a forum hehe but anyway.. when i was in bed with her the other...
  5. C

COURAGE

yes i needed to read this im in the exact same situation; i see her most days, get good ec but i dont do anything. on monday i will do it i will do it.
  6. C

Does smiling make you look gay?

delete this thread cant belive you have to ask if its good to smile or not smile = happy = self confidence = girls take note = win
  7. C

Jariel’s Don Juan Tip Sheet

Top post, alot of very good points covered... Good stuff!!
  8. C

to get involved or not...

any senior dj's got any adivce if it's a good idea to have a crack at the trainee.. :D?
  9. C

to get involved or not...

ey guys, Haven't posted here for awhile, last month (May) just havent been myself, was lacking abit of confidence and whatnot, on a 2 week break from college now, and an interesting situation has arisen.. Just a sidenote, College for me is year 11 / 12, where about 600 students are on...
  10. C

A day with Pook

such a faggot man, why impersonate that kind of stuff. you must be a keyboard warrior with very low self esteem to do something like that..i feel for ya
  11. C

Strut Your Stuff

Great post, top effort 10/10 !!
  12. C

What do you do when you're in a rut?

And die in the process...great idea!
  13. C

checkin the number

When you get her to read her number out, read it back to her BUT change a number, so when you read it back and say a false number, she should correct you...if she doesnt, shes not worth your time..!
  14. C

FR: weird weird weird day (rejected)!

Exactly! :up: In reply to the 20m thing, I walked up some stairs to the top level, and I looked up along the footpath and 20m away she was there, and there was noone within 20m of her :p I'll talk to her on Monday when I see her at college no doubt, any tips on how to act with her? I might...
  15. C

FR: weird weird weird day (rejected)!

yo, so I planned on approaching this HB9 before the weekend...I was around the lockers (at my school its made up of ppl that are 17/18) anyway I saw her near her locker alone (she isnt alone much :P) but got APPROACH ANXIETY!! hehe so I went outside for abit cause it was the end of the day, saw...
  16. C

I'm offering to help anyone here

http://sosuavechat.mypiece.com/ go there, it's a live chat thing...got it from some other guys thread
  17. C

I'm offering to help anyone here

blinkwatt do you use msn messenger? if you do send me a pm and ill give you my addy, i wouldnt mind a second opinion on a rather precarious issue.!
  18. C

Checkout Counter Chick Showing Interest

Go for the # the next time you're there, what have you got to lose!? Strike up a convo, lay down the groundwork and then go for the # close ;) Goodluck soldier!! :up:
  19. C

Brief Online 5am FR. hb9?

IMO you could be in the friend zone...meet her man, and then you can actually apply things like C&F, neg hits, kino etc.
  20. C

Any wings from Melb - Aus?

I live accross from Melb..on the coast of Tas, when i'm over next we should go on the sarge..!?