Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. F

Turned down sex

This.
  2. F

Facebook and subtlety, how to?

Life's too short. A simple "I'm free this Thursday, want to grab a drink?" will do. If she's interested she'll bite. Otherwise she'll throw you some other bone.
  3. F

My rare revisits to this site

Hey BDJ What have you learned since your last post? Keen to hear about your developments and world views now.
  4. F

if she offers coffee or brunch on the weekend she's prob not interested?

If you just met her and agree to brunch it doesn't matter. kino her enough and you won't be friend zoned.
  5. F

payback is a *****...is it worth it?

Ask yourself, what's different this time. She rejected you before and is using you to release tension from her breakup. Turn her into a friend and have her introduce you to her circle. I'm personally against payback as you could seriously damage your reputation doing that.
  6. F

Objective: The Man Who Could Cheat Death!

Thanks for the bump VU. It's another call to arms from the battlefield.
  7. F

The Truth About Women

bump
  8. F

Multiple Short workouts over few long ones?

I actually only do 3-4 exercise per session. Going to gym 3 times a week. Each session lasting about 1.5hours including stretching time. Works fine for me - i.e. still making progress.
  9. F

Is Japan the most sexually frustrated nation on earth?

Don't know about the vending machine. But I did see a video that these 'panties' were actually worn by guys running around to give it that 'sweaty' smell.
  10. F

Is Japan the most sexually frustrated nation on earth?

Slap some sense into that guy. Get him to a DJ board. Do something!! for the love of MANkind!
  11. F

Replacing deadlifts and squats

Nothing i know of is as good.. just start off LIGHT... (like really light - bar light) also like you to read: http://strengthmill.net/forum/showthread.php?t=700
  12. F

Is it crucial to workout lowerbody when you're lifting?

Legs (glutes) are your biggest muscle in the body. Why would you negate them in favour for a tiny muscle such as the biceps? But to answer your question. You can have a ripped upper and a **** lower - look at all the atheletes in wheelchairs. For them, there's nothing they can do about it...
  13. F

Squat for big arms

bump.
  14. F

Just got a gym membership... I'm a stick.

Read the vault, and fuglydude's post. As for how to do the exercise - read up "starting strength"/ stronglifts.com, then get somebody to show you. (trainers are not the best person to ask as they have an agenda to get business - and are often noobs at the lifts themselves) If the...
  15. F

Art for the forum

lmao!
  16. F

HOW does one turn $5000 into $8000? Ideas Plz

I'll say stocks. But you must understand that it can go the other way.
  17. F

Starting Smolov tomorrow.

18/8/09 - at last Snatch (technique work again) 5x3 - 40 C&J 3x 45 3x 50 1x 60 1x 70 1x 80kg Clean only PR Spine Decompressor Pullups I remembered when 60 was heavy. I will remember when 80 is heavy. Next Goal: 82.5!
  18. F

life is going nowhere

Quoted for truth.
  19. F

Starting Smolov tomorrow.

Another few weeks on: back to basics Deadlift 140 x 3 PR Bench - havnt done these is sooo long. 5x4 - 67.5 Squat 5x5 - 120
  20. F

Do push ups and pull ups get you ripped?

lmao.. wtf was that? Muscle guy, you may know a little bit about basic barbell exercises; But clearly, you are nowhere near an expert on these topics. Stick with BJJ and what you're actually good at.