Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

glitter on ****oris?

:eek: :confused: :o
  2. T

Why are women so f***ing awkward?!?

OneArmDeeJay... that 'Women are simple' post is an incredible post... can't believe I never saw it before. Thanks man.
  3. T

Boner da Stoner... if its a waste of your valuable time then why didnt you click the back button (like I said) a long time ago and simply leave me alone? You are missing the point completely..... and, oh f*** it why am I even going to respond to YOUR nonsense?? I'm not. I could try to...
  4. T

The "Emo"/"Wimpster" phenomen

:crackup:
  5. T

OK before I continue, yes this is a rant. It is quite long and might not necessarily benefit anyone so please don't flame me for that... its just getting something off my chest. Feel free to contribute and add your personal experiences too! And yes I do love women... but yet they still never...
  6. T

Your ONLY purpose for contact

wha? :confused: Anyway... I don't agree with this necessarily. You may come across as a horny loser who has sex on his mind 24/7 (that might be what you are, but still!) I think where possible and appropriate you should always step up the sexual connection with a woman (that is the...
  7. T

Does Play A Few Hours Console Games On Weekdays Nights Make U More Antisocial

I've just realised your a troll. Go away and die.
  8. T

Does Play A Few Hours Console Games On Weekdays Nights Make U More Antisocial

The way I look at it, so long as you have a balance in your life (ie going out as well as playing computer games etc)... then there's really no problem.
  9. T

Who Is Your Favourite Emcee!!!!

BOOYAKASHA!!!!
  10. T

Does it look like i care?

Um well if a girl has said this to you then it is overwhelmingly obvious that she doesn't. So my advice would be to not waste your time and go and do some C&F on a girl that does. :confused:
  11. T

Hottest woman in the world

LMAO!! So, so true... 'Hottest woman in the world' = "Probably the hottest celebrity at the moment who has done something remotely worthwhile as voted for by a tiny minority of the public who you'll never meet". And I can't remember ever agreeing with one of these decisions. Ever...
  12. T

Text Messaging

Yeah someone told me that one... trust me it DOESN'T have that effect at all.. :mad: But the point I am making is that tips that aren't field-tested are basically next to useless. They may sound good in theory but how can you advise someone to do something you haven't done yourself?
  13. T

What does a girl do when she likes a guy??

*starts to cry* OK... I need to leave this site now..
  14. T

Help required pretty urgently please!!

Hmm.. OK man, I might try that. Well she got a fit friend that I know too so I might use her instead. Well gotta go do it now... if anyone cares Ill post a mini-FR later. If not, then.. I won't. I'm out
  15. T

Help required pretty urgently please!!

Hey guys whats up, Just need some advice from the Pros (or semi-pros) on how to handle this situation. I'll try and make it brief as possible so as not to bore you. OK... what it is, there was this girl who used to work at my office (she works for same company, but different office now)...
  16. T

Let's embarrass ourselves. You're WORST opener EVER...

Well, not really an 'opener' as such but back when I was a sexually-frustrated teen... me and some mates were sitting in the local park when two fairly hot (HB7.5s?) walked past. We didnt say anything but simply stared at them, our tongues practically hanging out.. and (I cringe as I write...
  17. T

Tense? You don't have to be...

Er... actually it is. You mean you've never gone to call a girl you like up without thinking 'what if I say the wrong thing?', 'what if i totally f*** this up?', 'i hope she likes me' etc..?! Well that's not normal. No offense.
  18. T

i'm too hot, i'm on watch

Actually I was being sarcastic.
  19. T

Do you love it when chicks know how to give good head?

Nah, I hate it. Real passion killer. Stupid question? (sorry man, I'm in my sarcastic 'really don't give a f***' mood today.... long story... )