Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. E

Wife screws our only vacation in years with cheating

I think you need to chill out. First of all, even is she got some on the side it's not a big deal. People have sex and whatever all the time and if you're that easily threatened, then you need to go get some yourself lol Second dating someone perfect would be suffocating because you'd feel like...
  2. E

too much sarcasm = douche?

How can you be ****y and funny when you are not the least bit ****y? I mean you are analyzing what everyone thinks about you and considering changing your daily behavior based on two people, really that's ****y? I think you need to just learn how to be yourself. I know that sounds like some...
  3. E

Question about womens expectations on monogamy

This is easily avoided by setting the right expectations. If you want a FWB, then don't take her around all over the place meeting everyone you know. She doesn't get invited to the company party, to meet the parents, or just to hang out and play darts with you and your buddies. Instead, have her...
  4. E

do you purposely be late on your dates to not look desperate?

That's starting with defeat already anticipated. What kind of confidence is that, where you have to start off assuming the worst?
  5. E

Cheating on someone is worthless.

Cheating can be fun. I am particularly fond of married women and usually a single girl cannot get my attention (she has to really have some special traits in order to do so). Many married women already have security and just need a little adventure. This is perfect for me.
  6. E

Criticise my game!

don;t meet the parents unless you plan to stay with someone for a long time.
  7. E

Date at the movies (from the internet)

Well, your entire world view stinks for one thing. You need to resort to someone you don't even find attractive to work up some nerve? Continue thinking like that and you'll be with mostly 6s for life. Here's what I instead suggest: Stop bothering with women you are not attracted to and go after...
  8. E

How do you handle rejections?

Women will tell you straight up they want a guy with confidence. Confidence in his future, his ability to show her a good time, and in himself. I hear people say things like they'd rather have competence, but competence often comes from confidence. Confidence means you're not afraid to put...
  9. E

Does learning game affect how you treat your family?

1) I think your dad can make it on his own lol 2) I think you need to see a therapist for your unresolved childhood issues. You need to live life for yourself and if you're fun, energetic, assertive and vibrant, more often than not people will be delighted to be around you ... family or not.
  10. E

Masculinity and Homosexuality

Just keep trying to convince yourself lol
  11. E

How to expand beyond mediocrity?

Depends on definition. When I first started, I had physically attractive chicks but their other qualities were a bit lacking. It was fun but not people you'd want to get TOO close to for your own good. What has improved other the years is that instead of me "trying to keep" women, women of much...
  12. E

Seduction techniques are pure bull****

occasionally i hear a good idea. I think the main trouble is that guys try to make their entire interactions with women "technique based" whereas having one or two interesting things to fall back on and 95% natural conversation would be a much better option. It's important to stay in tune with...
  13. E

23 Year old Virgin: I'M NOT AFC!

if you demand a hot chick at your side, likely you will get one, just remember to demand some other qualities too once you are ready for something LT (and really even before, you don't want someone who will drag you down into problems). But what's wrong with enjoying some 7s along the way...
  14. E

Told her I love her, now what?

If you have to follow a set of rules, how are you the "alpha male" who "lives by his own rules"? Basically, my philosophy is simple: Don't worry about the small stuff, because if you're truly happy with life then it will fall into place one way or another for you. Walking on egg shells is no...
  15. E

lost my girlfriend because i don't have a lot of money

Some people are very stupid when it comes to money. They end up in all kind of debt and then their day to day lives are even affected because they can never get to the point of even paying on the principle due to finance charges, late fees, and then any credit they get from that point on is sky...
  16. E

Major Lesson Learned, Mistake Made, Should have Dumped B*tch

There needs to be a balance between personal life and career. I don't know you or your situation, but calling your personal relationships f*cking off leads me to think you're focusing too much on your career and not enough on your relationships and the here and now. Remember you only live once...
  17. E

Hired gun for game

I'd recommend you save the $ for taking a trip, buying a house, or a car repair, but what do I know?