Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. B

22-year-old virgin here

Look, I know exactly how you feel. 6 years ago I felt the same, and it comes and goes sometimes. No matter how much anyone tells you things are going to get better or this and that is going to change or attitude is going to do this and that. IT'S STILL WORDS NOT ACTIONS... Right? That's...
  2. B

Asked two girls to the same show

I'd just meet both of them there and see which one actually is willing to take the step forward to wanting you. They're not your girlfriend. Early daters k now this. I've told the girls i'm dating that i'm dating other girls. They just fight to be the better one. Like buy me two 40...
  3. B

Jobs.

I'm sure that's how we all feel and should feel. However, since this is a dating site, I feel inclined too throw in a pinch of incentive.
  4. B

Jobs.

Yeah nigga.
  5. B

Jobs.

It is important to have a good job and a promise of a good career. It helps your confidence immensely. A good job, and a steady cash flow in my opinion is a very HUGE part of DJing. A girl doesn't want to be with a guy that doesn't have the stability to man up and take care of himself. I will...
  6. B

On Confidence

Thanks man, Wow, that was a really good way of getting to the point. It was hard for me to try and get the main message across i guess. To stop focusing on things that don't matter in terms of internal confidence. Although I feel that oppurtunity is abundant and shouldn't be taken for granted in...
  7. B

On Confidence

Our correlation with confidence extracts directly from our evironmnent and our interpretations of reality. Confidence is attractive, and threatening as well. The abilities we find we have and the obsessions we are bound to find are mirrors of our confidence. Women that search for "confidence"...
  8. B

MY GAME HAS BEEN ON; I'm not even sure why.

I just got back on, i'm on a quick home break but basically, it's all experience. I've been in and out of these boards for about 7 years now, continuously going through the trials and tribulations, LTR's, countless COUNTLESS rejections, I can't even imagine the amount of rejections i've had. One...
  9. B

MY GAME HAS BEEN ON; I'm not even sure why.

Wow, the past week or so i've had 1 date, and about 3 numbers. That's with a 13 hour a day work schedule with no weekends because i have to finish up some things. It's very insane how easy it is to get a phone number! to set up a date! It's so simple. Most of it i've figured out comes...
  10. B

Funny Guy wanted to fight me at a club

That's pretty messed up. How would you feel if you took a girl on a vacation, and wanted to enjoy it and probably spent at least a grand to go there, and the whole time you're there some guy starts to really get it on with your girl. Why would you even do that?
  11. B

Chicks and Extreme Sports.

I happen to be into bmx. My favorite aspect of the sport just happens to be street obstacles. (Handrails, ledges, gaps, wallrides, things of that nature i find.) I notice that some girls will watch you and appreciate what you're doing, but others will either completely ingore you, or look...
  12. B

How about the car?

I would like to hear thoughts and opinions on cars. Based on where you are, the general area, etc. Cars and how they affect women.
  13. B

Name all your funny close calls!

I live on a very long street. I gave her what the place looked like. Also, at the time i wasn't driving.
  14. B

Name all your funny close calls!

I'll start it off. A girl I was flirting with occasionally and that i'd see every now and then called me one day. She asked me this. "Hey, do you mind spending the night with me up in this area i'm going to go too." "It's my parents house, they're not going to be there and i don't...
  15. B

My transformation from Omega Wuss Wimp Loser to AlphaMale

I wrote my katana post to specifically gear towards where you were when you were about my age. I'm glad you're married and don't really care if people think you're crazy. Any human under such oppression will eventually snap. Glad you made it out. :rockon:
  16. B

My transformation from Omega Wuss Wimp Loser to AlphaMale

Nice story, wow. 20 years of solitude and steaming anger. It goes to show that this stuff really does save lives.
  17. B

The Katana : For all the Down and Out Juans.

Hey man, we're going to wing it soon!
  18. B

Remember Self Respect. Do What you can with what you have.

Exactly! They are good for one thing, sex. Be that as it may, many other girls can offer sex and the ones that are surounded by one obsession aren't worth it. They will leave their current guy for someone that has more. They are on a mission for a certain status. A status that in the...
  19. B

Thank you, my goal is to give back to the forums that helped me selflessly, and to remind the up and coming juans that you WILL get there. We've ALL been there, I remember when I was a young nooblet on this board and I was so very confused.
  20. B

Bump. A lot of Juans who are intimidated by materialism will hopefully feel better.