Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

Never use a girls screen name without asking them for it

Heres how you play it off. Put the girl on your buddylist. When she signs on, give it a couple minutes. Then IM her. Don't pull the old "hey wats up this is joe and i just wanted to talk to you" bull. I tend to do this with unknowns on my buddylist, but it works with people you know too...
  2. A

high school dances

Slow Dances - Ask. Don't say "Would you like to...". Of course she does. Ask by putting your hand out and smiling. When everybody is dancing, asking would seem retarded. If shes on the floor just slide in behind her. Most of them totally down with that If shes not on the floor. Be like...
  3. A

1st date went pretty but didnt go in for the kiss.

Read the bible. Continue as if you rocked on the first date. Don't try to make up for it. You didn't do anything wrong. Just be sure to read the body language. Making a move on the first date isn't always a good deal. Sure a DJ can make a successful move anytime, but I tend to test them out...
  4. A

srrry peepo but help plzzz.....

Going after looks is nature. Nature automatically eliminates the uglies. Humans have attempted to seperate themselves and pull this "It's on the inside" stuff. What I say, shes gotta be a babe, and shes gotta have a good head on her shoulders. We'll take it from there. As to the post. Don't...
  5. A

d*ck wont fit

age of consent is 16 i believe
  6. A

Kinda Confused

shes a flirt...
  7. A

stuff to do?

You need something that'll break the ice. If you have snow already, go sledding. If not, go to an arcade and act like little kids again, bumper cars, mini golf, etc. I think that shiz is fun.
  8. A

Creatine & HMB

Re: Re: Creatine & HMB I'm not concerned about the legality of it. I know its perfectly fine, it's a natural supplement, not a drug. I'm just under the impression that it increases water retention. As for HMB, anybody ever use it or know where I can find some quality HMB and Creatine...
  9. A

Eye Contact

Winkings the in thing these days lol...practice...become natural with it...it has a sort of subtle sexual hint to it
  10. A

HS grades

If a girl got a better test grade than I did, just get a ****ty grin and call her an overachiever. If you got better than she did, and she asks you about it, just simply say, " I catch on pretty quickly. Ya know, you ever need help with something, chances are I gotchya covered."
  11. A

Smarta**?

i get called a smartass by girl and teacher alike i just smile and tell em 'just for you'
  12. A

Creatine & HMB

I plan on using these two products in conjunction with eachother (and of course, proper diet and exercise routine) to gain some size and power for track season, and then lay off the creatine to reduce water retention and increase the power to weight ratio once the season rolls around. Plus, I'll...
  13. A

firm buttocks

I concur
  14. A

Help me with Age of Consent Law

If you show your "upstanding" personality to the parents and make buddies with them. You're fine. I usually bond with every girls parents if I can. They might even help you with her. The moms tend to.
  15. A

Is This Spontaneity Enough For You All?!

If you have it planned, it's not spotaneous.
  16. A

Best Friends Gal

If hes ur boy, back down man. Its just not right. Bros before hos.
  17. A

Nail Ugly Chicks

Like i just told this female friend of mine "Theres no way in hell I'm going to lower my standards just to get more *****."
  18. A

firm buttocks

Light bones? WTF. Its poor form. If you have the bar on the right spot, back arched, chest puffed out, head straight, and SQUAT, your back shouldnt hurt. Doesn't matter how "light" your bones are
  19. A

firm buttocks

I weigh 150 and squat 315x7. My squat dropped to 300 unfortunately because my tendinitis in my knees got worse.
  20. A

Ugh!

hard to get...is good...but chances are your gonna overdo it. just flirt one day, back off the next. mix it up. get the number..and hang out with her. DONT EVEN MENTION THE BF