Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. P

Pamphlet in 1984 urging women to limit and eventually deny husbands sexual access

WW2 put women in the workplace. Women working outside the home gave them independence.
  2. P

I'm 27 and an 18 yo said our age difference creeped her out

damnit nemz, you promised to stop breaking people's legs!
  3. P

Who is f***ing up here?

Exactly what Trump said. Don't act apologetic, and don't act like you even care. Behave as if you have other women, other options, other plans. If you feed her attention OR emotion, you'll be putting your balls in her purse.
  4. P

High School Sexting Case

hahaha... yeah. Its frustrating to think about. Irrational on every level. But we persist in maintaining it.
  5. P

This is why everyone who debates politics are idiots

Fighting hunger is the OPPOSITE of what this country needs to be doing. We NEED to be letting our poor starve out and die off. I am happy that portion of the bill did not pass. Its generally in republicans' interests to see the poor starve/die off anyway, as the poor are generally democrat...
  6. P

What is it with certain criminals needing to rape and beat???

Why? Sadism; the selfish joy of having absolute control over others... The joy of subjugating the weak! Perhaps your genetics vary too greatly, and you totally lack this urge... Perhaps you're just so brainwashed by this weak culture that you repress these urges to the point where you've...
  7. P

Share your best sex tips

thorough full-body massage
  8. P

Marry or Dump?

marriage is an obsolete practice for the thinking man
  9. P

Marco Rubio is probably your next president....

I've had mayall on the ignore list for a couple months now, consider following suit.
  10. P

Girl gone weird

When a sudden, awkward silence erupts, YOU let HER make the effort to break it. Because awkward silences don't phase you, and you have other women available.
  11. P

Ban sex bots!!!

You were on the tear yesterday, Ruckus! Two gold Anything Else posts from you in 1 evening, you wascally wabbit.
  12. P

Marco Rubio is probably your next president....

The plebeians and the bleeders will generally vote Democrat. Thats too big a chunk of the voting populace; I don't see a republican president happening. The country needs RON Paul more than anything. Ron Paul would permit the poor to starve out, make the middle class become the new poor as he...
  13. P

Request To Remove Posting Maximums

So according to that thread, the site owner is the one who implemented this rule.
  14. P

PIV sex is rape ( feminists.. )

Why do you even read this horsesh!t? Why do you care what feminists have to say? You're reading and linking to some whacko's BLOG for reasons utterly beyond me. The women you seek will attach themselves to you regardless of what the nutjobs tell them.
  15. P

How to close an account?

Impossible! Surrender all hope.
  16. P

*warning* Do Not Listen To Guru1000 Threads

thx alot tictac, now NOONE is going to listen to Guru's posts.
  17. P

Beta men are essential for current world order

Conjecture of course, but from my perspective it would have been inevitable. Nazi Germany was very progressive. After conquering the earth the next logical step would be to conquer space.
  18. P

Pamphlet in 1984 urging women to limit and eventually deny husbands sexual access

It's a formula for subjugating beta males. Beta males are weak and undeserving of sexual access. Working as intended.
  19. P

The good of the individual matters not. We are festering on this planet, ruining our environment, spoiling our potential. We're supposed to be doing star wars, star trek stuff, not sitting on forums wondering how to improve our personal lives for our own irrelevant self-benefit. It takes...
  20. P

Yeah its a valid point... I just wish the alpha leadership would assume a more progressive role for us. Nazi Germany had it all, its a tragedy it failed. If the Nazis had won ww2 we as a species would be colonizing mars right now. I suppose the role of every alpha male is to take a...