Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. B

Receiving Oral Pleasure - help is needed!

dude i never finish from that, its ok. Id rather have her work on me for a bit, and think about what i'll do to her when i get bored of it and want to take some more of her lol. then flip her over. its not a bad thing, better too long than too short!!
  2. B

This chick will not follow protocol!

dud you got the right attitude. average hoes are average hoes, most women aren't worth the time of day. Don't let these guys tell you otherwise. Keep in mind, you meet the women of your dreams and she is everything you want, you drop the games and BS and keep her forever, but ur 20 and got...
  3. B

getting back into the game, guidance?

trust me, I havent hooked up with enough hotties. a little validation would be nice. and bringing my standards up will only lead to a better self image, more confidence etc. its kinda positive no matter what happens.
  4. B

Why is she doing this?

Sounds like my ex. Some women (especially manipulative vain ones) need to be wanted. by everyone. She wants to see that you miss her, and pine for her. As soon as she is satisfied she'll stop talking to you, until she needs another confidence "fix". She's a junkie. The best way to deal...
  5. B

getting back into the game, guidance?

hey guys, just went through some loss and figured I'd reach out for a little support. God, its been a while since I posted. Anyways, lost a parent recently and my GF of a year dumped me, and is now ****ing some dude who she said she'd never touch. He's a pretty boy, a bit of a tool (kinda...
  6. B

Baldness killing my confidence. Picture inside

Cannot stress this enough! you got good skin color (pasty bald guys suck, think vin diesel), shave it! Maybe not smooth, but like a 1 clipper wise. Work on your chest, back, arms, ESPECIALLY SHOULDERS and legs. Pushups, free weights for arms and shoulders, and some plyometrics for the legs...
  7. B

could use some help with a few life issues...

those are some good points, maybe some kinda physical class would help... i'll look into that. I just feel bad that right now I'm the one with the low sex drive. I know that its not something i can control to an extent, but still...my woman is being the best i could ask for about this, i...
  8. B

could use some help with a few life issues...

Hey guys, whatup. This is a repost from general forums, because i've found that the people that have been on this planet longer almost ALWAYS have much more useful things to say. Maybe you all can help me... dating this girl for a while. About a year now. Shes lots of fun, smart, and...
  9. B

[im being a whiny *****, i know] could use some help with a few life issues...

Hey guys, whatup. Havent been around here in a while. Anyways, lots been going on, but i've had a problem lately that is starting to really frustrate me. been dating this girl for a while. About a year now. Shes lots of fun, smart, and pretty good looking. We used to have the most...
  10. B

Afraid girlfriend will break up with me

you are a tool. you will lose her because I can tell you are a woman around her (*said in a girly voice* I'm super honest with her!) You have some growing up to do. Life is gonna suck for you until you man up, unless you never do in which case you'll be depressed forever. just try not to...
  11. B

Girls, military, and infidility

sorry man, but if you took her Vcard then she will leave you. Unless she is religious (doubtful since you are sexually active) or a one in a million deal, you are doomed. Unfortunately all women are similar, and they all start to "wonder" if your sex is good, or if there is better sex out...
  12. B

seem to only really "feel things" for girls I care about?

yes, true. but it would be nice to get a random attractive girl in my bed, and be able to keep my head focused on the "task" at hand ;) and having a caring attitude in todays society, at least at a young age, will get you hurt. and I will not allow myself to be hurt anymore.
  13. B

seem to only really "feel things" for girls I care about?

hey guys, i got an...embarassing confession. Now Im no afc, and have been told by many women that I'm attractive. I was in a two year shell of a relationship and finally got my balls back, nexted her and didnt look back. There is this by all accounts attractive chick that always sorta...
  14. B

Did I make a mistake?

I think you put your foot down, and I think that needed to happen.
  15. B

sheltered girl? Best approach?

hahahaha, thats funny. Well I'm sorta spinning a few plates right now, so if this doesnt work out i'll be able to find something else somewhere. I mean, if she doesnt want to do it I know someone else will...
  16. B

are there that many kbj's here that nobody has any useful real life input? Come on guys...
  17. B

yeah, i guess you are right. I feel that right now there is nothing I can do but sit and wait for class monday. if she sits by me, I'm gonna guess that things went well even though I think I scared/embarrased her out of the room. If she doesnt, well I tried. I figure she doesnt get a lot of...
  18. B

I've been gaming this 9 in one of my classes for a while now. we are college students, and she is incredible. She is a shy girl, and rather sheltered. her parents wont let her out unless its for school or work, and she commutes. She seems interested, will always sit next to me and will...
  19. B

Leaving

sorry guys, i cant take the amount of trolls, people who wont take help, whiners etc on this board. I think im outta here. Maybe for good, maybe just for a long while. If i helped you, good, thats what i meant to do. If i didnt, sorry, i tried. and if I didnt know you, then you just came...
  20. B

Car problem when dating.

its so refreshing not to have to read it. mmm im sorry to hate on people, but when people come in here, amass hundreds of posts and have only been here for a few weeks, then try and start sh!t, something just doesnt add up. My guess, based on the posts i've read of this guy, is that hes...