Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

How do you treat ugly girls?

Any girl worth having will not be with a guy who treats a girl like sh*t just coz she's a warpig. Just treat every chick with equal disdain and you'll be right :D
  2. T

Help, i go crazy when im without her! :(

I would've thought having friends is more about having interests outside a girl rather than being insecure or the need to be a socialite...
  3. T

Don't speak so negatively about yourself man! This comment shows you have very low self esteem, so I'd suggest starting to do things which will help your confidence (eg get in shape, put on some muscle, start boxing etc) and actually make people want to be your friend. Get some interests, maybe...
  4. T

I smell a troll here, it just sounds TOO AFC. But in case you do genuinely want advice, here ya go. Some simple steps for you to follow. 1. LISTEN to the advice given to you on this website. Ouzo told you where to meet people, but you completely ignored it, saying "i do need friends but i...
  5. T

Ninja's girls (pics)

Regardless of what the non-believers have to say, this sort of post gives plenty of motivation to guys looking to get chicks. It's also pretty obvious by the number of views this post has had that it's a popular topic, seeing girls that other dudes have picked up. Even if you post a pic of...
  6. T

FR: Clubbing Part III

good stuff. :rockon: Love reading field reports :up:
  7. T

Recovery time after training

thanks for the help Warboss, I didn't know light cardio could help aleviate soreness (I don't do any cardio yet). I may not be getting enough food either, although I have been growing well and gaining strength since I started training. Probably could do better though. One more question, if I...
  8. T

Recovery time after training

I have the problem that my muscles take a long time to recover from being sore after a workout, that I can't even manage a consistent 2-day split (Eg I can't work out on the same weekdays every week). It takes my body 3 days until I feel no more soreness. Am I doing something wrong? I read...
  9. T

Get rejected on my looks.Need to bulk asap

Your body looks ok in those photos, not great but nothing to be ashamed of. My suggestions: - lose the sunglasses when it's dark - get a tan - wear pants that go down to your shoes. They look far too short right now?? - Change the facial hair, or get rid of it altogether
  10. T

gym or not gym the question is now

This is the site you really need to teach you about the names of all the exercises. http://www.exrx.net/Exercise.html
  11. T

Pronouncing Erector Spinae

Yeah I looked up Dictionary.com before I posted, lol what does "-'spE-n&, -(")nE" mean?? Thanks for that though.
  12. T

Pronouncing Erector Spinae

I have no idea how to pronounce "Spinae" and don't want to sound like a complete tool when saying it, so please someone help me out! Thanks