Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

The UK approach thread

I can't believe you just used the words posh and Argos in the same sentence. :crackup:
  2. D

how to make more male friends?

The best way to make a friend is to be a friend.
  3. D

UK Crime

What's your local town? Can't say I have a problem here.
  4. D

Picnic or no picnic

Where are you going? To the races, a park, a cinema? Try to put the question in some kind of context! Sounds like a good idea though, I'm surprised at the enthusiasm of the Americans here, they're not so much of a picnic-nation as we are.
  5. D

North America citizens required to possess a passport before they leave

I've travelled abroad a fair bit, and every single time I've had to show my passport on departure from the UK, and on departure from other countries coming back to the UK. I've also had to show it on arrival everywhere I've been. Interestingly my passport has never been stamped in Europe, but...
  6. D

Guy trying to pick up hot chick: Funny

Made me chuckle. :)
  7. D

butt in butt out

The answer you were looking for was "there's only one way to find out. *wink*"
  8. D

First attempt at being a DJ: How'd I Go?

I think the idea is to come across as a man. Your texts come across as being an egocentric freak. A good rule of thumb is that if you wouldn't say it in real life, don't say it in a text or email either.
  9. D

Ugly stalkers

I have a theory: I think this a reverse of the 'nice guy' thing. You're probably not 'nice' to her because you want her to leave you alone - by doing this you're making yourself a challenge and making her more interested!
  10. D

Plenty of acquaintances, no friends

There's a lot there, but what it boils down to is low self-esteem. In the end if glasses are affecting your confidence, women are going to notice. Either get some glasses that you like, or get contacts.
  11. D

My interesting dance experience...

I think you've done yourself a favour. Stick to your guns and don't apologise. I think you may find more girls heading your way very soon!
  12. D

Anger and how to deal!

Without meaning to be insulting, it sounds like you have a problem with your diet to me. Do you eat a lot of junk food and/or drink lots of fizzy drinks?
  13. D

More ********!

Re: for POOK and whoever knows the answer to this It means you're not making it clear enough why you're approaching her. I suspect you'd give the exact same response if a stranger came up to you in a street and immediately asked for your name!
  14. D

uk bootcamp

I did try to email the Spanish girl - it bounced (inbox full). Who knows though, maybe I'll bump into her at some point. Not much is happening at the moment, at home with my parents for Easter.
  15. D

Cologne

You're reading too much into this: sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
  16. D

It Appears Australia is "Fisher Price - My First Country"

You need look in the mirror and work on your cheeky winks. British people are notoriously reserved about sex, but if you've got a twinkle in your eye and a playful touch you'd be surprised what girls, even here, will talk about. If it works here, Australia should be no problem, I've got a few...
  17. D

Flunking out of college!...what to do next?

May I suggest you go and talk to a teacher, a friend or your parents. Advice on girls is one thing, but the future of your life isn't something you want to leave to anonymous people on an internet forum.
  18. D

Is it me?

Maybe you ought to have a think about just what you want out of a relationship? Sounds to me like you're looking for more than just good looks... decide what it is what you want and go after it.
  19. D

Girl leaves because I was on Roids, acceptable reason??

Sounds acceptable to me, think about it the other way round, what if she started taking drugs? You'd dump her before you could say amphetamine.
  20. D

'Im all in this by myself'

Man can gain immense values from living with other men in society -- namely knowledge and trade -- if it is a human society. A human society is one in which each man holds as an absolute: that every man is an end in himself, and that other men are not his pawns, nor is he theirs. Or, in...