Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. J

Pursue or back off?

Yea dude back off she will text or call you for sure. Shes obviously interested.
  2. J

Best ways to bring HBs down a notch?

neg there azz and act c0cky as fvck. Like slap their azz and dont give a sh1t. never fails for me. I deal with girls that have dudes jockin there azz and I seem to be the one they go for acting like that.
  3. J

One of those AWh0re minor who just turned 18... I asked for her number.

who you talkin sh1t to verysuave? Im trying to help you. STFU and go bag my grocerys chump. I like my milk in a plasitc bag while you are at it.
  4. J

Why do women play these games?

Ignoring is good i do that sh1t all the time. It works. But you gotta make it seem like they are winning you over slowly. Every dude tries to make a hot girl they interact with their girlfriend. You accomplish two things by doing this: act the same as everyone and act needy. Talk to them...
  5. J

One of those AWh0re minor who just turned 18... I asked for her number.

Dude you didnt accomplish sh1t. Shes going to resent you for embarassing her in front of everyone and bustin on her that much. She is really going to start fvcking with you now. Gurantee you will never fvck this girl let alone go on a date with her. She will bring dudes in front of you to...
  6. J

Girl Texting another guy

I was dating this girl, she would sleep over every night basically, and we went out on dates. This for only like 2 weeks though. I was out to dinner with her and she started fvckin texting this chump she met at the bar (I was there that night). I was like wtf. I checked her phone at my house...
  7. J

Have I lowered my value

You have lowered your value cause the way you are thinking. Dont try to change anything and dont show your ashamed. Think youre the sh1t, act like youre the sh1t, and be the sh1t. Dont try to change how you act for anyone. They dont like you for the way you are fvck them then. People always...
  8. J

WTF! She hits on me, Number Close..Then THIS!

haha fvck sounds something like my ex gf would do and she probably did.
  9. J

GF tests me: too jealous or not enough?

All you gotta say to her so you will never come off as jealous is "do what you want I cant tell you what to do but I cant promise you ill be around if i dont like what i see." Never fails. I say this sh1t all the time because I end up dating slvtty ch1cks who feel the need to test me and flirt...
  10. J

ex gf - probs - want to tell her to stop being a slvt

Why the fvck do you wanna help her find another man? Seems like you wanna be her knight in shining armour and get her back. shes an attention wh0re no doubt about it. Yea shell get married one day and have kids but the chances of a divorce are like 99%. Unless she changes her ways. Why do...
  11. J

To call or not to call?

just tell her what youre doing make it sound like its going to be fun and crazy and then ask her to come. not that hard.
  12. J

WTF! She hits on me, Number Close..Then THIS!

haha wtf is this chick thinking. I would not talk to her. fvck that.
  13. J

First date: force the kiss or wait till next time?

no more advice should be given to this kid. little punk a$$. I like to see you say sh1t to my face also. fvckin pvssy. you aint sh1t and will never be sh1t. you pizz in your pants when you are around a girl. how old are you? You aint never going to be a ladys man, please stop fooling...
  14. J

First date: force the kiss or wait till next time?

DJorBust......you seem like a F@G. Dont come on here asking for advice then dissing people. Youre a nevous and awkward dude around girls and u act like one. STFU man up and listen to what people have to say or dont ask. Dont act all tough on the internet to people trying to help you. In real...
  15. J

very hhigh end watch brands other than rolex-where to get fake one

only buy real sh1t i got a real diamond watch and I have people coming up to me all the time espically ch1cks and are like wholly sh1t that is a nice watch. Even when im in vegas people know its real. I have people asking how much it was etc. I can spot a fake diamond watch a mile away. Just...
  16. J

If you are good looking, do you feel that some guys are threatened by it?

Yea I know what you are saying. I am a good looking guy and typically find myself getting along better with good looking guys. Ive had girls tell me "you have a lot of good looking friends." When I deal with guys who I think are not at my level look wise then we typically but heads.
  17. J

Is it cool to take advice from women about dating?

I ask ch1cks all the time about advice If i have problem. Some say oh just be nice and be honest and talk to her. Then others say fvck her and play games with her. Which usually works better than being honest.
  18. J

Should i go out with this girl?? She seems mentally unstable..

She is going to be an Attention Wh0re if she already isnt one. If shes been hurt a lot she is going to want to inflict pain on you so she doesnt feel alone. Or she will be so standoffish cause she is insecure about getting into a LTR do not purse that with her or basically any girl ever. She...
  19. J

Oh man I gave this AW a piece of my mind

well you got rentals who fvckin cares i can get them too. Financial advisor at Schwab? Wow they hire anyone willing to get a series 7 and 66. You got your CFP? Nobody is a financial advisor except for you. Please that sh1t is over saturated. Stfu I couldve worked for them too. You surely...
  20. J

Oh man I gave this AW a piece of my mind

haha fvck you rhoto piece of sh1t. Be a more civil nice wording. i pity you cause you cant speak english. you wanna go side by side and see who has more sh1t? what you got? You movin to LA? Hahaha good luck out there buddy youll get eaten up alive and spit out just like the chump you are. Your...