Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. N

Most beautiful politicians?

Meh. Close enough.
  2. N

Most beautiful politicians?

Nothing is sexier than an HB10 who is in charge. Which one is your favorite? Some of mines: Kinga Gajewska Laura Vorpsi Diana Pang Dan
  3. N

Would you be interested in this club

For sometime I've had this idea of creating a club where man and women can release their anger and at the same discuss ideas to resolve their issues. This club specifically would deal with people who are dissatisfied with politics (because this one issue that I'm really concerned about). It...
  4. N

Return of Kings

Man up and quit playing victims. This is the most retarded thread I've ever read.
  5. N

dating attention wh-ore

I tell you what its like, imagine dating a person that is always trying to get your attention. Thats exactly what its like.
  6. N

The 2 types of PUA's. Which are you?

Thats like saying "999 out of 1000 highschool basketball players are losers because they didnt make it to the nba". Is there the chance that perhaps they didnt have the aptitude to be profesional players? Not everyone is meant to be a pickup artist. However everyman should learn pickup skills...
  7. N

I would disagree and say that a beta is not a loser, this is what the pickup marketing has led you to believe. One of the definitions of Alpha is leadership of men. So if you're not a leader you must be a beta. This is wrong. Some people can't be bothered to lead others. Artists, some...
  8. N

Found out my girlfriend of 5 months had had sex with 30-40 men

If you had had sex with 50 girls, would you still feel this way? I'm asking because you might be more envious than mad.
  9. N

From my 10+ years of being in the pickup community I have come to know from talking to a guy whether he will make it big or he will not. I have come to learn that every single guy will always fall into one of the 2 categories, no matter how hard he tries to become the other. Alphas: These are...
  10. N

5 Rules of the Alpha

Men and women have the same value, you can't have kids without women. So agreed on all points except the last, but hey if you really believe in this mentality then good luck getting a high self-esteem woman to stick around.
  11. N

Long-Term Relationshios are NOT natural

What the hell is wrong with this forum?? Men and women are not the same. That's absolutely right, but thats what makes the sexes be attracted to each other. I tell you I hate people that are just like me, be it guy or girls. I have never been with a girl who was just like me and shared my same...
  12. N

Infatuation Game

2- Abundance of Choice When it comes to women, having an abundance of choice means you are perceived as having other choices besides her, that it’s easy for you to replace her. This makes women go crazy about you because it keeps them thinking of ways to make themselves your only choice. There...
  13. N

Infatuation Game

These are the methods to make a girl become infatuated over you. This guide is not a going to teach you how to make a girl become attracted to you, because it assumes that you have already gotten her attracted, have gone on more than a couple dates, and perhaps have already had sex with her. In...
  14. N

A girl who doesn't reject or say yes.

I would really argue that. Most girls can play the game and pretend they are not interested. ESPECIALLY at the beginning. You have to have the mentality of a closer, meaning, assume she's down and go for it. Just like in sales, if they haven't hung up the phone or haven't left the store it...
  15. N

A girl who doesn't reject or say yes.

Assume she's down and make a move.
  16. N

Proof that looks is all that matters (mugshot)

The only thing that matters is attraction, whether its gained by looks, power, or personality.
  17. N

This NOFAP is something serious

You are in for quite the journey. I've been to the mountain top too. I was fap free for almost 6 months earlier this year. I've started again in July and already got my first same day lay.
  18. N

do you believe that women are evil?

Nobody is evil in this world, they are just looking for their best interests. If anybody believes women are evil its because they have fallen into the victim mentality.
  19. N

Places most saturated with PUA'S?

I want to avoid those places
  20. N

Places most saturated with PUA'S?

I'm just wondering, what are the most popular hang out spots for PUA'S that you know of? For example, here in NYC it will be Union Square for daygame and 230 5th for night game.