Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

What do you say when she asks about your weekend?

While it is all true about "becoming liars", do you think a woman will never say any white lies? If you think she could, there should not be any double standards. You enhance the reality a bit now and you will be one step ahead of her in the game. The advatange is clear, isn't it? A simple...
  2. A

Would you date a poor woman?

So if you have an account in your name (not a joint account) with some savings, in case of divorce a court will make her entitled to a half of your money in your own account???... ...at least this is not happening when we hear news: no rich guy is paying his ex half of what he has.
  3. A

Where Do You Draw the Line?!

You obviously is seeking an easy solution. Here is a simple analogy to a simple solution: treat women like a 5 year old. When you are a father of a 5y.o. you assume all teh power, you don't treat a 5 y.o. liek an adult, you just provide a "window" for him\her into adulthood. If a kid will...
  4. A

Would you date a poor woman?

Don't you think it is all relative? Who is poor? One can be poor for you, but for somebody else she is ok. If it happens you are quite rich - it is understandable you don't want a woman with different standards of life. But if you are not rich, note that any woman (poor or not so poor) will...
  5. A

Could I Possible Be Successful Without More College

Of course you are overestimating... but college will not give you anyhting besides a piece of paper and a nice line in your resume for those 9-5 jobs. You want those? Then go get the degree. Otherwise just forget about it.
  6. A

Woman and Social Status

Word! Women do pick up on this vibe. But there is soe interestng extentin to it: a "bad boy" feels great regardless hwo much money he owe\owns. We all know most women love him. A tired, stressed but rich guy would not look very appealing to women...
  7. A

Woman and Social Status

Veyr good point about "become more clear". I agree the title by itself may not impress women if you are too direct about it. In fact some women may think "Ohh.. he is bragging about", some "oh what does he really do?? I dont get it"... But if you slowly, but by bit reveal what you do... and...
  8. A

depression

Then, it does not look like depressing. Stress - yes. Some fear of losing what you have... some fear of unknown (maybe). For stress you need a different approach - relaxation. Clear goals: one you define them, the more you work on them, the less stress you will feel.
  9. A

Making Money by Day Trading

But it is harder to trade than stocks: you have very limited choices in terms of e-mini futures. But there are about 9000 or more stocks you can trade...you can find good pattern. With futures this is very limited. Or were you suggesting to day trade the futures?
  10. A

Anyone taking anti-depressant?

Re: wean............. While I agree with your first idea :up:, it is ceratinly possible to have anxiety problem while you have a good job, a gf and friends. Look, just friends could be more like acquaintances & colleages. (We still call them friends, since we may not have any real...
  11. A

Is real estate still a good investment?

Re: Re: I am amazed a bit. You are dig into so wide range of details... which is obvious good. I am also amazed you don't offer some sort of solutions... I'd like to point out some facts that might be useful here: 1. What goverment, the Fed etc do benefits only a certain limited group...
  12. A

Advice on Computer Performance?

I like this advice. This is what you can certainly do: Run an antivirus. I had some similar problems. What helped me is http://www.bitdefender.com As a personal user you can use it for free online. I suggest to run it several times: run it. Reboot. Run again, reboot. This is ceratinly...
  13. A

depression

It depends on why you got it. I tell what works for me, it is easy to try anway. I usually have to replenish my energy by: 1. Taking a hot shower. 2. Eating some carbs: what works for me may not work for you, but for noodles does it. And white cholocalte. 3. Sleep just enough: not to...
  14. A

Is real estate still a good investment?

Re: Re: While it is true...what do you suggest? No Feds? Better Feds? As far as I know they are one of the best Feds in the World if we are talking about doing bussiness, investing etc. For example, in some Eastern Europena countries you can do nothing and get about %12-15 interest on...
  15. A

Ways to quickly gain comfort & rapport with younger girls

Can't tell you how to work this case, but I have some suggestions: Have some pics that shows how young you are: i.e. do not appear "tough", wear some light colored t-shirt. Light pants, light shirt. The more darker colors you have, the older you seems I guess. Long hair always makes a...
  16. A

I am ruined by foreign women

Re: Re: Re: I guess feminism and business mostly. Both want women to be "independent" and aggressive. Moreover this image is reiforced my the media which are paid by businesses. The more women work and earn and watch TV, the more masculine they will be. This trend is up. Europe has a...
  17. A

Valentine's Day

Women see some humor in that phrase. It worked well with the women I already talked to. But seems didn't work well enough as a fist email: I didn't get many replies.
  18. A

Learnt my lesson

Re: Re: Learnt my lesson Right on the money! :up: How about the practical side of it? You can't have DJ state of midn till you either have real options (i.e. numbers you call to get a date) or skills to get dates. But you can't find dates until you are in DJ's state of mind. Catch 22?
  19. A

I am ruined by foreign women

Re: Re: This is one of the best descriptions of the current situation I ever read :up:
  20. A

Valentine's Day

Re: just a note Are you talking about myspace? I figuired out I wanted to acknowledge it is V day, but don't want to say something too common like "happy V day". So I simply started every email on Tusday with: "...Did you wake up today with a Cupid's arrow on thebutt? haha"