Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

good girls vs sluts

what DOMINANT said period
  2. A

GF w/ a lot guy friends need help

doesn't mean she's an attention *****, just how a lot of girls are these days such as my ex, and my current fb don't worry about it, it's not a big deal if she's going to cheat, she'd be able to find any guy, not just her guy friends just make sure to go out with your guy and girl...
  3. A

[just for entertainment] myspace chick starts to catch on ;)

your attitude is very good towards her get her on the phone, meet with her you'll lay her in no time
  4. A

Evolution To Becoming a Man Dakid style

you know what, man this is the best thread i've seen in a while no complaining, no whining, just someone setting down their goals and going for it and indirectly, this is all tied back to becoming a DJ you're ahead of the game
  5. A

Was that a sh1t test,block or rejection?

the one that responded with "okaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy" was flirting with you when girls give you attitude, they are flirting - they are being c&f, without even realising it - trust me on that so was the one that said "why are you asking?" she just dying for you to bust on her for the...
  6. A

Blair Witch Project

actually, they were pissing on the wall dude ( . )( . ), you have the best name ever... i'm gonna call you "tits" ( o Y o ) = cleavage
  7. A

Money management help!! Spending addiction!!

return half of them keep only the best ones your real attraction comes from how you carry yourself in whatever clothes sometimes over-dressing is bad because then you're uncomfortable or too aware of how you look clothes don't make the man the MAN makes the man
  8. A

Study "dates"

if she says "study date"... bust on her for using the word DATE
  9. A

A road fling reunion...How to handle this???

do whatever doesn't matter, it's just one chick who already has a boyfriend, anyway don't NEXT her, but don't focus so much on her either you could also IM her on MSN, saying "gee you're like a little girl who won't talk to a guy because you're too nervous around him. what is this, a...
  10. A

The legend of how schmucks at work made fun of me for studying SoSuave...

actually that happened with my FB recently i told her it's because she has nice t.its, and she's cute then i also added "well i hope they're at least cute" she responded "blah blah blah some are gorgeous" i did get slightly jealous, but i didn't let it get to me - she knows i have...
  11. A

Write your own future

One of the things I've done that really helps, is to basically write my future journal entries. Don't write bulls.hit, but write realistic things. For example, no "Oh I went out tonight to the Playboy Mansion and had a mssive orgy where I was the only guy." PACE your reality, and set your...
  12. A

Most AFC I ever saw!!!

don't watch movies to learn how to pick up although there are some that help, like don juan de marco... the only thing that will help you is REAL LIFE approaching - no engineered situations with pre-scripted lines
  13. A

Hot chicks prefer men with short hair

your hair doesn't matter at all it's in how you come across i had like 3 model-looking chicks into me tonight, and like 2 average ones... because i came off like the MAN... :)
  14. A

Her girlfriend took her away...?

she wanted you on the balcony should have kissed her when a girl goes c&f on you, she wants you... badly if you had kissed hr, she wouldn't have let her friend drag her away
  15. A

DJ Tips Forum: Full of Tips or Full of Sh!t???

tips are only effecitve if they're actually APPLIED stop theorising, d.ickheads for those of you that get out there and try it out, you have my respect
  16. A

Has SoSuave.com ACTUALLY helped you get women?

No. I learned from other people/lair members. I come back to help by posting my thoughts, advice, and experiences so that others may follow.
  17. A

Mission: Lay Hb9.5 Aw /w Bf!

what A-Unit said - stay on that
  18. A

Player Status

exactly... confident and flirty and fun
  19. A

Player Status

all the girls that I talk to assume I'm a player - not because I talk about other girls, but because of the way I come off... they still continue to flirt and escalate, etc. it's like when you tell a girl "oh man, you're so much trouble" you're interested, but pretending you don't want to...
  20. A

Player Status

the status damages your game with insecure girls, which you don't want anyway (or the ones looking to settle down in a very long LTR or marriage) it makes you more interesting to the confident ones