Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. P

my memory is TOO sharp

I'd say if its about another women, then no they probably don't appreciate it. It tells them exactly what you think it tells them, that you still have thoughts about the other person. So its prob not a good idea. Always think in reverse if you would appreciate it or not. If she told you...
  2. P

I don´t have any motivation

check this link out, it will make you want to take action http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=112673
  3. P

ever build up that one chick?

approach her when she takes a break, say: "Hey, I've seen you around and have been wanting to meet you. My name is ______." After she responds, try to make short talk. or if you can't think just go right to the closing statement... "Would you like to do something sometime?'
  4. P

In need of motivation

i have this post bookmarked. read it, then read it again, you cant help but want to take action afterward. http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=112673
  5. P

Egg yolks & cholesterol

heres what you should do, as read from Mens Health magazine, have a yoke for every two egg whites. simple as that.
  6. P

LTR Breakup Advice

just put yourself in her shoes. What would you want think after your girl got drunk and made out with some guy and stayed at his house? Take a relationship break for awhile
  7. P

Question for stoners...

smoking weed is just like smoking a super cigarette with some at moment side effects, beyond that effects are phycological.
  8. P

Question for stoners...

I agree 100% on that. Same thing that happened with my friends. Got bored of them and moved on. I've smoked a few times but nothing to majorly exciting ever happened. Smoking once in awhile won't do anything, but anything in excess can be too much.
  9. P

Everyday Guide to People

After reading a book by Dale Carnegie, I am urged to write a post summarizing his important points. Do you want to be able to have better conversations? Less arguments? More influential power on ladies and friends alike? Try to think of situations in present or past in which some of these...
  10. P

Turning My Life Around

Heres the keys in dealing with others: -Smile -Talk about what other people are interested in, not about what you like -Be interested in others -Ask questions -Don't complain, condemn, or criticize -Admit you when you are wrong, and don't tell people they are wrong -Appreciate people...
  11. P

Kiss rejected due to BF @ club.

sounds like a case of blue balls just blow it off, stop giving her so much attention. let her want to kiss you or kick herself for not letting you do it.
  12. P

Dating friends ex-gf??...

I can relate to your situation. A friend of mine whom I met about a year and half ago broke up with his girlfriend last summer. They went out for about 3 years also. They tried to get back together and didn't in the fall. They stopped talking. I was about to graduate and wanted to hang...
  13. P

LTR More Sex?

id say that pretty much any relationship will have less sex later on than when it started. thats what happened to my girlfriend, the question is do you just like the sex or the women? you would probably say both but sex isnt the only part of the relationship, and if you are actually...
  14. P

I was boning this HB 7...

lets face it, any joke that 3/4 people dont get (including me) is a bad joke. :confused:
  15. P

Eating a girl out AFC move? And if not what's the best way

uhhhh i like pleasuring girls. i get pleasure from doing it. plus doing it will lead to more sex/bjs on your end so its a win win.
  16. P

Good pump up DJ music?

What are some positive/upbeat songs to listen while getting in a positive/right mind set? Some ones I think are: Juelz Santana - Second Coming Led Zepplin - Over the Hills and Far Away Billy Joel - Only the Good die young Im open to all types of music. What you think?
  17. P

Fate is for Fools

My girlfriend always wonders why I have so much energy and could be so positive for the future. I look at everything and am just amazed how it all works out. It’s not fate; you have control of your life. It is something that people mistake for the ultimate consequence of their actions, when...
  18. P

Get off IM, FaceBook, MySpace, and stop using SMS.

I wouldnt say I fully agree, I would say use internet social tools in moderation. It is quite acceptable for people to have facebooks, using text, aims and whatever. I was off facebook for 6 months and it was no big deal because I was in college, however, since I have recently graduated it...
  19. P

she said, "she'll wait"

you are dead on she won't wait, and you shouldn't either. the biggest mistake would be wasting each others time. its not fate that you just happened to meet this girl, you can be happy with a variety of people if you tried. live for you and don't get hung up in the grey zone
  20. P

Ridin' With Mayfly - Life and Approaches

i don't get the point but anyway.. id be careful man, one time i stole something and they had an undercover cop who stopped me at the door. it becomes not worth it really quick once that happens.