Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. J

Kanye West is an ass.

Why does someone have to piss in his cornflakes? He makes a valid point. I don't agree with everything he says, but he's not saying anything worse than blacks have said about whites. You're pissed because he's right, and you're a fvcking racist. When it comes to a tragedy like Hurricane...
  2. J

man this sucks.. she's pregnant

You would rather have been aborted than go through life not knowing who your real parents are? Even if a great couple adopted you? You sir are a fvcking nut job, and possibly were aborted.
  3. J

What is the best fighting style? Lets settle this once and for all

That's not wrestling, and more than just Americans watch WWF. or WWE as it's called now.
  4. J

man this sucks.. she's pregnant

What a bunch of scum you are. This idiot was man enough to have sex, now wants to kill an unborn child because he's not ready to have a kid? THEN DON'T STICK YOUR DYCK IN A WOMAN AZZHOLE!!!!!! She told you she was on the pill? SO WHAT...You had sex, now take responsibilty for your...
  5. J

Ever lost a girl to an AFC?

That's true. If you want to keep a woman, you have to show affection. But the trick is to find the right amount. As has been said before; Think of yourself as the "prize". Don't make her the center of your universe. Be fun to hang out with, and reciprocate her affections sometimes. But let...
  6. J

The Secret to Success...Keep it Simple

If you read my post, you'd see that I said it wasn't her advice you stupid fvcker. Why should we give her credit for something other people have said first? What the hell does me not trying to fvck her have to do with anything? Go home and take your prozac.
  7. J

Gay guys arent cool.

Great point.
  8. J

Gay guys arent cool.

I would advise any guy whose GF hangs around gay guys to drop her like a bad habit. I dated a girl who hung around gay guys. When you don't respond to their homo advances, they try to talk your GF up against you. I told the ***** either stop hanging around with the queers, or she's out...
  9. J

The Secret to Success...Keep it Simple

Common sense stuff really. Wyldfire loves the attention of her little fans. Did anyone notice how many times she "bumped" her own thread? This woman has a self-imposed sense of grandeur about herself, and you idiots feed it just like the good little AFC's you are. I believe these points...
  10. J

Ever lost a girl to an AFC?

Re: U can be too DJ also You guys a fvcking dumb asses. Be AFC? Go ahead, and see where it gets you. Some girls think they want an AFC, but see how long their relationship lasts......If you stick to your DJ guns and don't give a shyt, She'll come running back when she gets tired of the...
  11. J

I have to apologize to my girl..ideas?

Friv, for some reason I had thought you were a cool guy. I now see you're a pvssy liberal. And by the way, what the fvck is wrong with supporting the troops?
  12. J

Kanye West is an ass.

I can't wait for him to say that all New England Patriot fans hate black people. Do you see how this kind of rhetoric back fires? Sure there's prejudice out there against black people, but some dumb ass rapper bytching about it isin't gong to help the cause. By the way. George Bush does...
  13. J

I am metro-sexual for doing this?

I take 3 shower per day usually, and yes, I sweat like a PIG. I have no idea why, but if I don't shower frequently, I get drenched. I was told by a physician that it could be that I have a super fast metabolism, or there could be something wrong with what ever regulates the sweating response...
  14. J

\ Roger that..it was my mistake. I misinterpreted what you said.
  15. J

First of all, it's the Marine CORPS, not Corp. We're not a company. Secondly, Marine hand to hand combat techniques and fighting skills are not taught by some 19 yeard old. Our techniques are passed down from generation to generation of new Marines. Our fighting skills have been proven...
  16. J

Kanye West is an ass.

22 and retired????? Boy, white people must have really kept you down huh? FVCKING HYPOCRITE
  17. J

Kanye West is an ass.

:crackup: :crackup: Straight up...you're nothing but fvcking racists....you're just too delusional to know it.
  18. J

Re: Re: Re: Re: Over 85 percent of all Fights: At 6'5 and 250lbs, I better have some power. Lifting weights doesn't make you "musclebound". It gives you strength, power, and flexability.
  19. J

Kanye West is an ass.

Well you guys knew you couldn't have a race debate without my white ass chirping in. Kanye West is a fvcking idiot. Millions of white, black people, people of all colors are pouring millions of dollars into charitable relief for those poor people in New Orleans. He's nothing but a pvnk ass...