Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. B

What are you getting your mom for mother's day?

You also have issues
  2. B

Is this true?

Is this true? Are you retarded? I actually would consider you being retarded closer to the truth than this ****ing stupid chain email. Obviously everything that you get forwarded on myspace is factual, otherwise how would you ever find true love. In case my point didn't get across your a...
  3. B

Getting married young

Aww you've actually closed a thread of mine. I am disappointed in the current moderation (that which tries to give reps rather then advice) since you have been closing threads that are worth discussion and posting bull**** like this which has been discussed to death. Basically, getting...
  4. B

Getting married young

Another thread about getting married to early I say close!!!! Oh wait I dont have the administrative authority to close threads based on my own opinion as I'm not a mod. Seriously mpimpin doing a search would be easy. If you are going to be closing threads on principle you should not be...
  5. B

Man Vs. Monkey!!

6. B

Man Vs. Monkey!!

I haven't read on yet (figuring that this thread will be closed soon anyways based on the topic and I dont want to waste my time), but as a scientist I am curious as to how human evolution would have anything to do at all with the hor matrix. Riddle me that one LMS since you started this...
  7. B

Does writing good posts/ giving good advice have any relation with being DJ?

seriously nothing that any "dj" has written will make any difference to the younger crowd here (i.e. <24). I've said it a thousand times on this site, I am happy that I never found this site until my mid-twenties and had quite a bit of real life experience. My advice (whether or not it is DJ...
  8. B

Photos of chick I messed with w/ Makeup VS without makeup (Beware Make-up Pwnage)

I guess the moral of the story is not to **** ugly girls that your friends try to pawn off on you after they had a one night mistake?
  9. B

Spinning plates is time consuming

Spinning plates has a place but I agree that it can just be a huge waste of time. What I mean by that is - anyone can toss around the cute little compartmentalized styrofoam plates, but actually juggling fine china becomes a different story. Learn to qualify. I approach with more **** tests...
  10. B

Wow, divorce...

This to me has been the most important message that I've learned on this site. Qualify. Qualify. And Qualify again.
  11. B

Ever tell your wife/gf about sosuave?

I've been "caught" on ss a couple of times. I never really hid it to begin with and the girls who found out did so as I left my browser open to ss. I haven't posted anything to be ashamed of, and they found most advice on this site realistic.
  12. B

Race/Rant

I think it would be cool if instead of locking this thread that like 90% of the useless bull**** got erased. IME with women I have a much easier time staying within an economic and/or education frame and ethnicity hasn't really meant much. A little back story I'm a white guy who grew up lower...
  13. B

Almost Lost My Six-Pack After Thanksgiving (Might Make Some of You Laugh)

I dont care what you eat on Thanksgiving, if you have been eating healthy for the year before it shouldn't make any difference. I eat like **** at least once a month and when I keep a good diet and train well it makes no difference. If anything it helps me in keeping my sanity. I am going to...
  14. B

I think I might have to get me one of these stripper chicks

Did you just admit that you are actually spreading a homosexual agenda?
  15. B

what are your thoughts on the pharmacutical industry

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I guess I won since my grammar sucked worse then yours
  16. B

What power does big pharma really have? It is only recently that they have begin to advertise and there has been a huge backlash because of it. The reason that drugs have had to market themselves and have become more expensive is due to insurance companies (scams) and a ton of foreign...
  17. B

hey LMS - what part of you pretended it existed so you should prove that it does - do you not understand? Seriously. You are the one who is bringing up the conspiracy theories (you did in this thread) why cant you back them up. Hit rewind and bring up mercury. Oh thats right, you brought...
  18. B

I think I might have to get me one of these stripper chicks

did you seriously just ask me why I am so hateful? Better yet you managed to follow it up with asking me whether I was delusional. Maybe you hate reality and love fantasy. After all I have yet to actually hear you give any advice other then she is a hor. Given the evidence that most...
  19. B

What makes you think that if such a cure existed and big pharma (or even better little pharma) managed to figure it out that they wouldn't want to profit from it. The cure to cancer is worth more then all of the net markets of the world. AIDS would be lower but still extremely...