Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. L

Need some advice (pertaining to sex) super fast!! For tonight's conversation.

talk to the doc workout look at your diet and stress levels blackberry jam and dark chocolate willhelp that solider
  2. L

I feel like white girls want to be friends with me because I'm black

I get attention from everyone. Maybe they are scared you will *ahem* injure them. Soul Brother too boku!
  3. L

What do you do when you can't judge IL???

Try and lay the best kiss on her that she's ever had.
  4. L

Movies

It's not a remake of wizard of oz.
  5. L

veins on arms

girls don't know what they want, until you show them. Do the curls if it makes you feel better about yourself.
  6. L

Using a vehicle to attract women?

If a nice car makes you happy then do it for you, not a grl.
  7. L

Same Kino Problem! Can I PLEASE get some pointers?

No one want to read your novella. USE THE FREAKING FORCE MAN. Feel, don't think.
  8. L

`your not my type`

Try this on for size. You just get done banging a grl and she tells you the chemisty aint right. Right after you've seen that gash dripping like you aint seen before. Women don't know what they want, its your job to tell em. so i guess what im saying is hell i don';t nkow finger it out...
  9. L

`your not my type`

Not if they have a personality disorder. Again never judge by what a woman says. Judge by their actions.
  10. L

You still don't get it. IT DOESNT MATTER. IF you are not butt ugly, then it doesn't matter. Be you, be funny, don't try to impress, don';t funking think, feel, use the force. But still be the best you you can be and always strive to be better. Women love it and if they don't funk em...
  11. L

approaching girls who already have a guy on them

Be a better mack than that chump. study and practice. More than half the guys out there don't have half the knowledge you do. And if they do befriend them and learn from them.
  12. L

So sad. I drive a 1983 ford truck that has more rust on it than paint knuckle. Your car doesn't matter, your clothes don;'t matter, your ****adoodle doo don't matter. Are you confident? Are you you? If they don;t like it so be it. God dang it find a clue. They only want to feel...
  13. L

what makes a good personality?

The one you want.
  14. L

Do Not Meet Chicks from Online

Meeting chicks online screams JEU I am desperatwe! Don't do it ever. Improve yourself.
  15. L

The Power of Beauty

burning crotch i've only been here for a moment or two but i still have a few questions for you. What the heck are you doing on a male self improvement site? I find it funny that you portray yourself as a chick, again on a male self improvement sight, and offer advice to recovering...
  16. L

Can't Stop Thinking About Her

Don't listen to jack. If your a man, ask the hoe. NOW! or the damn next time. Do it if she shoots ya down because you already befriended the biathch move on learn and improve.
  17. L

Marriage after 6 months too soon?????

I didn't read your novella, but i say yes 6 months is too soon. But if you got something going on like sailor and lulu. Then wtf don't let love pass you by.
  18. L

Ever ask a girl if she's seeing any other guys?

If your shiza is together you won't have to ask.
  19. L

woman love my body

Maybe something along the lines of it costing them some dough to touch you. Get some free kino, then shag them hags rotten. If they are up to your high standards of course.
  20. L

Tired of clueless people in my life....

Thank god im good looking.