Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

Holy Sh1t Ephedrine

you think thats bad try clenbuterol!
  2. A

i hate cheating GF

Dude that song sucked.
  3. A

f/r: Brought home two chicks

stand... you have the best fr's ever. Anyways, did you try to get that other chick to join in? you didn't mention it, i'm guessing she woulda hopped right into the sack if with you two if she felt invited. shrug.
  4. A

Got a lapdance...

So when a chick cooks me dinner or buys me food, that means im a dirty pirate hooker?
  5. A

Got a lapdance...

What you did was fine, if you were done. If you wanted to make small talk, fine also but she would have just tried to get more $$ out of you, sooner rather than later. If you declined another lap dance for more $$ she would have moved on to another client. So by buying her the redbull you...
  6. A

How's this for irony?

How is giving you sex with no strings 'trying to destroy you?' Just don't get too attached to hors next time :)
  7. A

First Date: kclose progress to makeout sesh?

You made that whole situation a little awkward by asking her to kiss you. Don't do that. It makes women uncomfortable. They prefer the man to take action, lean in, and kiss them. Okay you're on the bed sitting with her, shes too far away to lean over and kiss. You either pat the bed for her...
  8. A

what's the deal with the ex?

Uhhh... we like stories, spill the beans? :up:
  9. A

Complicated Story.... To say the least... Need input from DJ's

To the OP. Don't listen to this garbage. Do what makes you happy. If shes into you and you're into her, than great. If you can deal without sex for now, fine. I'm not going to delve into the morality of sex with 17 y/os cause in Alaska 16 is legal. Not that I would do it. But then again I'm...
  10. A

Christianity and Don Juan Conflict

Firstly, how old are you? Secondly, A DJ is a man's man. A man who is so sure of himself he needs no validation from women. A DJ is a man who is not 'afraid' of hot chicks, who is not afraid to stand up for what he believes, and conducts business on his own terms. Getting laid and getting...
  11. A

GF has other BF's Online?

She likes that anonymous online banter. That sounds ****ing annoying. If she doesn't care how you feel about her 'other boyfriend' and calls you JEALOUS because she is being intimate with other men, then she is a ****ing loon. If she can't respect your boundries (which are NOT possessive, out...
  12. A

How can I get more calories?

I agree that I don't like all religious stances. I'm "religious" insofar as that I have faith in my religion, but other than trying to follow the ten commandments I don't let it restrict my lifestyle. That being said, someone who has made the choice to follow their religious practices to...
  13. A

Creatine does it really work or placebo effect?

I haven't done a ton of research on creatine lately, but I used the pure monohydrate in high school, and even with crappy training (i didn't know any better at the time) i still bulked up a bit on it. Recently I like the stuff that contains N.O. too, but if you want to load it right you gotta...
  14. A

Kid Rock - So Hott

If AFCs get to fvck pam anderson, I guess that works :crazy:
  15. A

At least 1 in 4 American teen girls has sex transmitted disease.

I've heard a lot of varying arguments on whether the virus (Herpes) can live on inanimate objects for a period of time, and be passed with skin to surface contact. It makes sense to me, however that if your buddy with the herp gets coodies on a soda and you drink after him, that you can and...
  16. A

You realize that you can and will contract hpv, herpes and several other std's even with using a condom? He hasn't intentionally spread anything. He hasn't had an outbreak of anything that wasn't treated. You assume he hasn't been tested. Why would you assume that? Why are you flying...
  17. A

I guarantee that it will be ultimately unfulfilling and disappointing. Don't resort to that.
  18. A

I've never heard of that... I've heard of penile papules which are just wierd occurances that sort of resemble little skin tags, that come right off with a pinch, alot of men get them. Anyways, only thing i've gotten resembling an STD is what I described above, went to get it checked out but...