Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. L

The Truth About Women

hey man, if we ever follow all the great advise given to us in this website we could become very succesfull at just about anything in life, not just women.
  2. L

PUA and AFCs kinds of pain and experiences..

the only path to take is the one that keeps you improving on whatever you're into until you become the best or one of the bests. and then and only then will women think of you as the price.
  3. L

If your wife threatens a divorce, how do you handle?

buddy,,, I am pretty certain that your wife is cheating on you... her modus operandi indicates that she is attached emotionally to someone else... it is up to you to find the truth by checking phone records, putting a key blog on the computer, etc etc.. if you search really well then you will...
  4. L

They think I'm a troll....

thats not even your hair, because Im 120 percent sure that you are wearing FAKE HAIR. ANY WOMAN COULD HAVE THAT KIND OF HAIR AS LONG AS THEY ARE WILLING TO SPEND THE MONEY ON IT... I haven known yet an atractive woman who doesnt like to take pictures of her face.....
  5. L

two hot female teachers caught having sex in classroom.... in nyc.

what do you think about this? http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2009/12/09/2009-12-09_teachers_pet__each_other_naked_lust_was_part_of_their_lesson_plan_at_high_school.html
  6. L

competition: who has had the craziest bipolar ex ever?

all of that happened like 4 years ago, remember that bipolar women have control over the relationship and they are always the victims. the first red flags were when I noticed that she manipulated my brother and made him fall in love with her by telling him how much I "mistreat her" I dont...
  7. L

with regards to my brother, the first time it happened they were alone at our apt and everybody else was working. we were having problems for a couple of days and we were not having sex. my brother was sleeping in the morning and she woke him up and basically raped him telling him that she...
  8. L

do any of us ever believes that their ex was the craziest bipolar woman on planet earth? I think mine was. she did everything ever said on this site about bipolars and more, before I finally had the courage to break up with her. while we were toguether (3 years) she the the following...
  9. L

Well, this is the weirdest thing I've ever done.

good job bro,,,,,, dont regret it at all cuase you didnt lose anything...you just gained some valor for the next challenge.
  10. L

Getting Married In One Week--Suicide?

go to this link and read what those ex-husbands are saying about their "wonderful" ex-wifes. http://www.loveshack.org/forums/f19
  11. L

Is it possible???

its not only possible, it is very likely for whoever has the balls to do something like that to get the girl in this situation...I have done it , billions of men have done it and will keep on doing it forever. balls and practice are the key to do this. balls and practice. did you notice that...
  12. L

you pvssies think you have it bad? then check out the men from china.

there are no women to fvck because of the one child rule that's being in effect in china for 30 years. couples prefer men and abort the females once they find their gender. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124415971813687173.html
  13. L

woman has twins by 2 different fathers

and then one of the men becomes angage with the woman who cheated on him. watch the video here. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/ynews_en361
  14. L

Need some help here

what it means when wome tell us?..." I love you but im not in love you" well, what that means is " you are a good man, I dont have a reason to dump you but the problem is that I dont see you as a sexual partner anymore. in fact, you are the perfect man for any woman but me. I got bore of this...
  15. L

I had a chat with a HB 9.9 and it went great. WOW, thanks my Sosuave friends!

long live sosuave... long live the pook....they changed my life and will change my resurrection if I ever come back after im dead...I cant even imagine how my love life would have being if it wasnt for this site. a bullet in my head would have being easier than a life of suffering and...
  16. L

this is the way to become a SEXUAL GOD IN BED.

lapo..... just for half a second each......after you do them for a month or two and you can stop your pee at any moment while peeing then you can start the other exercises in order to make your dyck stronger, faster, smarter. in a few words, your dyck will become the perfect fvcking machine.
  17. L

Sex tip?

yes your anus will get sore and your penis will move slightly...that means that you are exercising the entire muscle at the same time.....you are doing it the right way. dont forget to read the book.....send me a private message if you want me to email it to you.... anybody else who is...
  18. L

Sex tip?

visualizing my azz.....if your pc muscle is weak you wont be able to get it up no matter how hard you try to imagine yourself as a king in bed. it happened to me many times before I started to do the exercises. the funny thing is that after your dyck dont perform the way its supposed to then...
  19. L

Sex tip?

cheackout this links.....find the book that is being recommended......I had the same problem you had to the point of being embarrased while doing a threesome with two girls and now Im as hard as a rock. I rock their world. http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=158972 and...
  20. L

this is the way to become a SEXUAL GOD IN BED.

YES, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DO THEM EVERY DAY BUT THERE WILL BE SOME DAYS THAT YOUR PC WILL BE VERY SORE AND IN MY SITUATION FOR ME IT WORKS BETTER WHEN i GIVE IT A BREAK FOR A DAY DURING THE WEEK. DO THEM WHILE SITTED DOWN OR LAID DOWN ANYWHERE AND AT ANY MOMENT. DO THE CLAMPS FOR A MONTH...